Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. honzajevpoho

    Geneva Uncensored - 'OUR STANCE REITERATED" ISSUE #22

    now this is peak, finally some good newspapers
  2. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Lowk losing all motivation at the start of the project 🗣️
  3. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    IN A MINUTE!!!
  4. honzajevpoho

    Ishmael - The Unreliable Narrator

    Say that again...
  5. honzajevpoho

    Ishmael - The Unreliable Narrator

    > Me mentioned. > Didnt even have to ask. > Instant like, no questions.
  6. honzajevpoho

    I FUCKING HATE V2 MODELS.

    Objection:
  7. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    since it's not even been an hour and someone is already asking me if Grey is dead, he is NOT. It was just my choice of placeholder corresponding with recent events.
  8. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Hear ye hear ye. New Greynard bio will drop soon, I'll be reworking the whole thing (yes AGAIN), mostly adding just things that are relevant + some honorable mentions.
  9. honzajevpoho

    [COMPLAINT THREAD] Lack of Pibble appreciation and Pibble hatred.

    I fucking hate Pibble, it makes me feel enraged everytime I see him.
  10. honzajevpoho

    CABIN FEVER - FEEDBACK

    Definitely not what I was expecting, but I was pleasantly surprised. the things I liked: -The props and notes laying around the cabin telling story of their own. -Crazed wheelchair bound scientist. -HOLY SHIT THERE WERE TWO OF THEM. -mmm, onion soup recipe. the things I disliked: -nothing...
  11. honzajevpoho

    TRIMURTI 3.0 - BLACK BABEL FEEDBACK

    I know peak when I attend one. From the eerie feeling of a damaged combine structure all the way to the chaotic escape from the pyramid, I was having hell of a time. Had a lot of interactions with characters I'd never have the chance to meet on main and enjoyed each and every one of them. It's...
  12. honzajevpoho

    TRIMURTI 3.0 - BLACK BABEL

    Jon Monir
  13. honzajevpoho

    TRIMURTI 2.0 - GHAL PSYTRANSIAL FEEDBACK

    I didn't know what I was signing up for, but I am glad I did it. Absolutely stunning landscape, beautiful choice of props and map. It was something different from the usual events I attend, so at least it was a breath of fresh air. Only thing I am displeased with is the time of this event. Had...
  14. honzajevpoho

    TRIMURTI 2.0 - GHAL

    Jon Monir / Greynard
  15. honzajevpoho

    ADD Chewing Gum, PLEASE!

    Can't wait for the streets to be filled with chewed out gum.
  16. honzajevpoho

    Nullwick - Resistance & Vengeance

    add my Gaynerd
  17. honzajevpoho

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    IC Name: Jon Monir / "Greynard" Who are they: A kind man lost in his own world. A fromer drug dealer, infiltrator and doctor. These days his focus is solely set on survival and helping out wherever he can. He mostly keeps for himself, but in the presence of the right people he can be quite...
  18. honzajevpoho

    In-Character Color in a monochromatic world.

    Holy peak, gotta love all the effort that went into this.
  19. honzajevpoho

    We must murder this mf

    We must murder this mf
  20. honzajevpoho

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    We shall drink again in the afterlife. 🫡
Back
Top