Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    I DON'T KNOW!!!
  2. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    I know vro... it's just that I don't really know what to write about him. Can't recall any like important conversation or anything, just that I know him. Blame my memory, not me. I will put your name in there for now, same as Cleo and I'll write stuff about you once something happens
  3. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    🥒
  4. honzajevpoho

    Hello.

    Hellooooo
  5. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    -new "poster" -added Rebecca (no ping for now) -added Beanie @mmate88 -updated Laura @toby -updated Alys @FieldersNL
  6. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Sowwy, I dont really add people who dont ask for it. That would be too much work and I can't be assed with it. But now that you asked, I'll add you soon
  7. honzajevpoho

    Alys - A leader fallen in the wrong hands

    You were good son, real good. Maybe even the best.
  8. honzajevpoho

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    Of course you are. Still can't beat asian Monir tho.
  9. honzajevpoho

    Laura Maxwell my brainrotted

    Laura Maxwell my brainrotted
  10. honzajevpoho

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    It's a little too late for this, but add Jon Monir. :smug:
  11. honzajevpoho

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    >Hop on, all hyped. >Join outlands server, still hyped >Wait >Battle begins >Die in under 3 minutes >Call the event bullshit and ruin your day (In all seriousness, I wouldnt say it was that bad, but then again, I didnt see much.) 10/10 or something
  12. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    It is done. if you have any complaints don't forget to reach out and scold me for them. (I am too lazy to grammar check it and shit. so if anything just let me know)
  13. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    You may have to wait for a while. I can't remember anything aside from last few encounters and even there there is nothing to really mention. I'll add you once I'll have something to say about you, alright?
  14. honzajevpoho

    yo

    Hello there
  15. honzajevpoho

    Stanislav Krátký 10.5-6.11.2025

    epic czech moment right here
  16. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Soon, soon
  17. honzajevpoho

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    IC Name: Greynard Who are they: Yet another fool trying to do the right thing and not die while at it. Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Yeeees, from another cell member. What gear do you have: -heavy kevlar -mini-14 -industrial suit -medical and repair platings -and...
  18. honzajevpoho

    In-Character Amelie Solene - From Fall to Rise.

    >intimidate >ask for water >give reward that is passed to someone else >throw a beer bottle at her >refuse to elaborate and fall asleep drunk
  19. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Done! There is a slight possibility that I have mistaken you for someone else... and if that's the case I am terribly sorry.
Back
Top