Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. honzajevpoho

    Joe Moter

    JOTER!!! Add me to your character relationships and my life is yours! (Or dont, I dont really care) PS: Moe Joter reveal when?
  2. honzajevpoho

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    The silly mohawk man?
  3. honzajevpoho

    [ATTACH]

  4. honzajevpoho

    A City of Hollow Steel

    Steam Name: honzajevpoho Discord Name: jan_danek Are you in the Underground Discord? : yes Character Name: Jon Monir Are you affiliated with a group, and if so which one?: The Front Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list of the items: -UMP-45 -fubar -medium kevlar...
  5. honzajevpoho

    Underground - A call to Arms

    Retracted
  6. honzajevpoho

    Suggestion Add Cats Back

    Hang this mf by his balls and put him somewhere cold
  7. honzajevpoho

    Dr. Evelyn Harding

    Great, now add the character you met only once or twice trough your playtrough (The ugly ass mohawk guy - aka. Greynard)
  8. honzajevpoho

    GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

    GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
  9. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    yikes... Ive been postponing this shit for too long already... I better get working again. sorry its not finished yet
  10. honzajevpoho

    Hello my name is AP

    I want to point out that I disagree with you
  11. honzajevpoho

    Heya folks

    Hiiii
  12. honzajevpoho

    Suggestion cannibalism

    Someone should add like 3% chance to get Kuru or some other disease transmitted trough cannibalism when eating human flesh, so others will know what that person has done if he is unlucky enough. But damn, never thought about cooking fellow citizens
  13. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Completely remaking my bio, it wont be finished for a while, so if I forgot to add anyone, now is your chance to ask. I probably wont touch this for a while after I finish this, but meh, maybe my lazy ass will say otherwise. So far, made at least some structure, next stop, rewriting...
  14. honzajevpoho

    Hello.

    Hello :3
  15. honzajevpoho

    "florian"

    How about adding the guy you forced to listen to your jokes after you stole his wheelchair?
  16. honzajevpoho

    Its his evil cousin, not his evil clone

    Its his evil cousin, not his evil clone
  17. honzajevpoho

    I do NOT believe you. Just admit he exists at this point.

    I do NOT believe you. Just admit he exists at this point.
  18. honzajevpoho

    When will you reveal the truth behind your long lost evil cousin Moe Joter?!

    When will you reveal the truth behind your long lost evil cousin Moe Joter?!
  19. honzajevpoho

    Moe Joter

    Moe Joter
Back
Top