Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Malic

    The Constructivist Movement

    Given the shape of the city it needs to be called the Reconstructivist Movement.
  2. Malic

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    The first rule of fight club is the first rule for a reason. You didn't hear it from me, but the Nexus routinely gathers up all the desks around the offices to build an arena where Party members can wager their Party membership on battles.
  3. Malic

    Complaint about Complaints.

    What a phrase this is.
  4. Malic

    Joe Moter

    Gotta know the Stoner optics. Also add Breen.
  5. Malic

    Business ABRAXAS LOGISTIC GROUPE LTD

    Truly, The lessons learned within Willard will change the world entire. I'm something of an Abraxas apologist myself. Also Gnosticism is meta-gaming actually.
  6. Malic

    In-Character Willard Networks Staff Unemployment complaint

    A globally networked meditation on scifi dystopia with a heavy focus on managing ecological crisis is more important than 4 more people flipping burgers for the few years remaining that robots won't start doing that work.
  7. Malic

    I fear not the man who wins one thousand forum arguments inside of his own mind. I fear the man...

    I fear not the man who wins one thousand forum arguments inside of his own mind. I fear the man who has won the same forum argument one thousand times.
  8. Malic

    Personal rant. Immersion and feel of Willard.

    I don't play CivPro or run into them as much anymore these days, so I don't have much to say about the first half of your critique. I was involved in a lot of the last minute planning for the Relocation Festival though and have some thoughts about your thoughts. This is true, state sponsored...
  9. Malic

    LET'S GO TO I24!

  10. Malic

    Troy Henry Hardwick

  11. Malic

    THANK YOU!

  12. Malic

    Purgatory 2

    It's time.
  13. Malic

    Would you say that there is (slight) anti-Rebel bias as of recent?

    It is ebb and flow. These last two weeks were heavy on the ebb. Soon it will be time for you all to rebuild.
  14. Malic

    Troy Henry Hardwick

    Update 2
  15. Malic

    >SECTOR ECONOMIC FORUM INVITATIONAL ‘21

    > CORPORATE IDENTIFICATION (enterprise Name): Weavecorp > ENTERPRISE SECTOR (apparel, wholesale, agrichemical, non-consumer, consumer products, etc., etc.): Apparel > REPRESENTATIVE FULL-NAME: Levi Weaver > REPRESENTATIVE LOYALTY STATUS: Privileged > REPRESENTATIVE PROFILE (character summary)...
  16. Malic

    Now this is a succinct character biography.

    Now this is a succinct character biography.
Back
Top