Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Malic

    true

    true
  2. Malic

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: The-One-Posting-Man Nine CID's? You sound like a walking talking miscount with that kind of nonsense! I have you know the Ministry of Enlightenment pays me perfectly reasonably with respect to my needs which thanks to the Benefactors are few. I hope I never get invited to a party in my...
  3. Malic

    Gravekeeper

    Updated.
  4. Malic

    How 2 Win 'CCC's Citizen Query Program, 2019'

    From: The-One-Posting-Man You should be answering these all genuinely. I don't like that you put Yes to trusting the Combine for the test only in parenthesis one bit. Still waiting on my results...
  5. Malic

    Kill characters who are roleplayed badly, don't kill characters who are roleplayed goodly

    Kill characters who are roleplayed badly, don't kill characters who are roleplayed goodly
  6. Malic

    Journal "The Hanged Man" — An Unfinished Manuscript

    A fascinating note to have ended on. I can see why you struggled to fully conclude the piece, because I think the ending I envision based on those last minutes of serenity is not a happy one at all. An intriguing glimpse into the unique blend of doldrums and torment that compose so much...
  7. Malic

    Notices "The Way of Things" - An Unaddressed Call for Unification

    In large letters beneath an arcane symbol upon a rubble-worn wall lay a message written and hung upon a thoroughfare within a recently liberated portion of the city. To the people of this city. This is the way of things. Our enemy, that great tower, persists high above us still...
  8. Malic

    Brian Postman

    That's all, folks!
  9. Malic

    Gravekeeper

    Update soon.
  10. Malic

    Brian Postman was the creator, technically it's called Postman's monster.

    Brian Postman was the creator, technically it's called Postman's monster.
  11. Malic

    Something Something V3 Character Bio

    Add Breen
  12. Malic

    Brian Postman

    The Burearch Diocese trilogy and supplemental materials for the coming week.
  13. Malic

    Honestly wish I had more time on Sunday to have some more scenes with this character, but the...

    Honestly wish I had more time on Sunday to have some more scenes with this character, but the broadcasted back and forth while the city was burning was a fun opening act to the event.
  14. Malic

    Would you like to be 2% kinder or double it and give it to the next person?

    Would you like to be 2% kinder or double it and give it to the next person?
  15. Malic

    RARE V3 HAIR TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION ⚠️

    Please add bald.
  16. Malic

    ... You're not a real roleplayer.

    A real roleplayer? Sounds almost like live action...
  17. Malic

    In memoriam - v2

    Oh see I remember that a bit differently. If my memory serves me well it was a petition to reopen your restaurant that got shut down with a warning on Victory Street and then got forever stopped in the slums entryway. I definitely remember the Pepe ending being my go to memory for just how...
  18. Malic

    A NEW ERA.

Back
Top