Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Malic

    Truly we lost two heroes this week. [MEDIA]

    Truly we lost two heroes this week.
  2. Malic

    Wyatt Callaway

    Wow, predicted.
  3. Malic

    Wyatt Callaway

  4. Malic

    Nº27 Hanging of Joseph Moter Act

    Certified proof. Blackout drunk right after a business meeting. This kind of shoddy behavior is why they stripped the MoE of its Ministry status!
  5. Malic

    Do ants still exist?

    If ants are wiped out even if humans kick the Combine off-world I'm not sure Earth will be at all survivable for humanity.
  6. Malic

    In-Character William Stoner

    The dead do not rest.
  7. Malic

    Notices CALLAWAY'S SPECIAL BOY! BABY MUNDI COMES BACK TO PAPA CALLAWAY

    Imagine if it was this easy to sow discord.
  8. Malic

    In-Character I24, WE HAVE TO REBUILD

    I'd like to apply for the MoE lead for this expo but I think maybe I could have some more fun with acronyms while doing it
  9. Malic

    Notices A PETITION FOR THE END OF THE ASCENSIONIST-LED DICTATORSHIP

    Coulda been Reconstructivism
  10. Malic

    Duke Barnes

  11. Malic

    In-Character The Scott Carty Show

    Potential to cook.
  12. Malic

    Map Questions

    My vote is City 24 to see it all through. Either we go back to V1 to reflect how built up the City has gotten now that population has returned, or, and this could be more fun, we play an evacuated version of the map where the Civilian Population is hidden entirely within the lower floors of the...
  13. Malic

    i24 event feedback.

    I think that the Benefactors would attempt through techno-scientific means to incorporate the Rot doppelgangers into the Universal Union as a supplemental client species of their multi-universal empire, and I think a viable path forward to such a situation should be established and well sign...
  14. Malic

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    I want you to /me hit me as hard as your strength roll allows.
  15. Malic

    bullsquid

    Just wait until you find out Willard didn't create Half Life 2
  16. Malic

    bullsquid

  17. Malic

    Can we ban Starboard Bait completely?

    What if someone could react with an anti-star that cancelled out one star emoji?
  18. Malic

    Can we ban Starboard Bait completely?

    Only star the good stuff. Simple.
  19. Malic

    Processed Grain & The Metadynamists: Metagaming, Alt Abuse, Narrative Rigging

    All gaming is meta gaming. Edit: Processed_Grain might be one of the most killable loyalist players on the server actually.
Back
Top