Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Gamma

    Alexandre Desroches

    goofed up woops Edit: fixed it
  2. Gamma

    Alexandre Desroches

    Alexandre Desroches DESCRIPTION Black haired french woman, kind gentle blue eyes. About 5’4’’ in height, and not all that strong. A mix between strong and weak french accent, lost during the time of the combine. NAME Alexandre Desroches ALIAS N/A NICKNAMES N/A CID #11939 GENDER Female AGE...
  3. Gamma

    Dr. Alfred Dietrich (WIP)

    Updated, one last time.
  4. Gamma

    Alex Smith - The Blind Devotionist

    Update Added physical health.
  5. Gamma

    Dr. Alfred Dietrich (WIP)

    family is dead so i dont care
  6. Gamma

    Dr. Alfred Dietrich (WIP)

    Added Anton Laborde @IDKanymoregaming
  7. Gamma

    Dr. Alfred Dietrich (WIP)

    Added Julia Jazmin @Julia Jazmin Dr. Ilya Zima @ZeroPants
  8. Gamma

    Julia Jazmin

    Add Dr. Alfred Dietrich
  9. Gamma

    William Law, The Scot.

    As I make friends I will add the relationships page.
  10. Gamma

    William Law, The Scot.

  11. Gamma

    William Osborne | The Forgotten

    Luna Miller, even though she is dead as hell.
  12. Gamma

    What do you think of a wipe?

    I’m neutral at the stance of a wipe, would mean I get another chance at Civil Protection though.
  13. Gamma

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    yo I actually liked Maura too, sad to see her dead as hell
  14. Gamma

    good day lads

    I suck at everything I do.
  15. Gamma

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    Headcrab plush hat
  16. Gamma

    🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

    🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦
  17. Gamma

    rip to this woman

    rip to this woman
  18. Gamma

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    make sure shes deceased if you add her
  19. Gamma

    yes

    yes
  20. Gamma

    bread sticks

    bread sticks
Back
Top