Authorizations Team Roster
Auths Team Manager - Directs the auths team, managing members, guidelines & rules, and also generally ensuring roleplay quality is not impeded as a result of an auth.
Events Team Liaison - Event Team Leadership given honorary oversight of the Authorizations Team in...
They hopelessly resisted and continue resisting. No one has energy to remove corpses. There's hopelessness... everywhere. Due to frequent murders, I don't feel pity
After combine captured the world, most of the people couldn't survive the changes. People lost their humanity... some of them had a meaning in their life, but it disappeared
I think the massive differences between each weapon tier is the driving cause of balance issues on Willard. I had mentioned this during C8 when the abundance of pulse weaponry in the hands of rebels was a topic of debate.
Combine leadership restrict their units from using anything beyond mid...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.