Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. nath1234567

    Damaging Mentality Regarding Scarcity and Conflict

    I think the amount of support for this thread is a clear indication that there does need to be an adjustment to the way that Rebel RP is currently being handled. People belonging to Civil Protection and resistance have left comments regarding the lack of things that are going on in terms of...
  2. nath1234567

    Damaging Mentality Regarding Scarcity and Conflict

    I always thought that the meat of the issue before is that rebels were incentivized to attack too much because they would win every time. With proper balancing, engagements against Civil Protection should still be more rare than they were before as you won't have an AR2 to keep you safe. Civil...
  3. nath1234567

    Damaging Mentality Regarding Scarcity and Conflict

    Damaging Mentalities I'm going to be covering quite a lot in this post as I intend to highlight all the issues that I believe are plaguing Willard and Rebel RP right now. The server has seemingly seen a massive shift in priorities since we have arrived to Terminal 7, and I believe all...
  4. nath1234567

    Implemented Trash Bag Adjustment

    TRASH BAGS We all love them, some more than others. (Seriously, this is part of the problem.) However, I believe there is an issue in how they are being handled currently. It wasn't long ago that trash bags were in abundance on the server. They had a low time to respawn and there were...
  5. nath1234567

    In-Progress Rework Loot Crates and Containers

    wrong account guys my bad
  6. nath1234567

    if you are a loyalist GET OFF MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    if you are a loyalist GET OFF MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. nath1234567

    combine?.. where im from we call them DEADBINE

    combine?.. where im from we call them DEADBINE
  8. nath1234567

    I HATE THE COMIOINE IB HATE THE COMBINE HI AHTE THE COMBINE I AHBTE THEN COBMINE I HASTE THE...

    I HATE THE COMIOINE IB HATE THE COMBINE HI AHTE THE COMBINE I AHBTE THEN COBMINE I HASTE THE OMVIBNE I HAT EWHT ECOMBINE I HATE THE COMBINE IO HATE COMBHEB IH ATE THE COMBINE
  9. nath1234567

    Question to business owners and everybody else - What are your opinions, and thoughts on the current state of Businesses and the changes to them?

    There is no difference. We're suffering the consequences of people who don't run stores insisting that store RP is bad because we don't have to keep track of stock. This change has done nothing but harm RP as you just said. I've outlined all the issues with this in my last two posts. I'm really...
  10. nath1234567

    Question to business owners and everybody else - What are your opinions, and thoughts on the current state of Businesses and the changes to them?

    I wouldn't say I'm forgetting how stores are ran. There is a difference between IRL and a video game and at a certain point people are going to want QOL changes so that this doesn't turn into a real job. Not everybody wants to deal with the spreadsheets and wait times that have been injected...
  11. nath1234567

    Question to business owners and everybody else - What are your opinions, and thoughts on the current state of Businesses and the changes to them?

    Four disagree reacts but I can guarantee nobody can come up with anything to invalidate this statement. Every store I've been to since this change has had the shopkeep run to the dispenser and check the CWU stocks for what is available before making sales. Having the shopkeep run away which is...
  12. nath1234567

    Implemented Remove redundant skill area (or fix it)

    The temperature system is involved somehow. I've tested it and switching between areas will reset your level back to zero after you've emptied your stamina to fix the issue. This was manageable before Terminal 7 but now anytime you run more than twenty feet you just get reset back to zero.
  13. nath1234567

    Implemented Remove redundant skill area (or fix it)

    I'm aware it's being removed so. no flood the streets with speed This was manageable on C8 until the temperature stuff was added. Now even if you sprint to zero to get your full speed back the game will just reset you back to level one when you enter a new temperature area. I was unaware that...
  14. nath1234567

    Implemented Remove redundant skill area (or fix it)

    SPEED The mechanics related to speed have been broken for quite some time. Before, you had to fully empty your stamina before your actual speed kicked in, which was manageable and didn't really get in the way of the skill being useless beyond the fact that it was a slight inconvenience. With...
  15. nath1234567

    😘 i hate combine

    😘 i hate combine
  16. nath1234567

    combine kill my wife? i take their LIFE

    combine kill my wife? i take their LIFE
  17. nath1234567

    more than anything..

    more than anything..
  18. nath1234567

    combine kill my wife.. now i take their LIFE

    combine kill my wife.. now i take their LIFE
  19. nath1234567

    combine kill my wife, now i kill them 😡

    combine kill my wife, now i kill them 😡
Back
Top