Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. nath1234567

    combine?.. more like JERKBINE

    combine?.. more like JERKBINE
  2. nath1234567

    reported

    reported
  3. nath1234567

    if you are a combine thenI HATE YOU

    if you are a combine thenI HATE YOU
  4. nath1234567

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    I'd like to point out that this suggestion is focused on improving the cooking mechanics and wasn't aimed at the removal of eating raw foods. From my understanding, adhesive has been removed from the recipe to create a kitchen knife, meaning that it will now be easier to make skewered meat. I...
  5. nath1234567

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    As I said in my last post I would break down the numbers on how often raw scripts are being consumed versus their cooked counterparts, and I think my results are proof enough that raw foods aren't simply being eaten out of desperation. They're being eaten because the game simply doesn't...
  6. nath1234567

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    When I have time to get on the server, I will gather information on how many times raw meats have been consumed versus their cooked counterparts and will post the numbers under this message. imagine a world where people rp cooking shitty meals under a long timer at their campfires, rather than...
  7. nath1234567

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    The current cooking options in the crafting/cooking tab do not support the hardcore, survive with what you can get ahold of atmosphere that Willard is currently striving for right now. The resource costs to get into cooking your food is simply too much, resulting in many players opting into...
  8. nath1234567

    Bug Ingredients Permit Bug

    You might need to test this on a different character. I had the same issue with mine on C8. I didn't get it fixed though so idk
  9. nath1234567

    Women are dominating Civil protection?

    But this doesn't make sense. If anything, there would be even less men in the Combine than Willard represents because the Combine would want their enforcers to be pretty to encourage loyalism amongst the citizens.
  10. nath1234567

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    willard be like yeah guys lets add thermals to ota helmets but giving light insulation to the regular helmet is too far
  11. nath1234567

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    This is a good suggestion. Give the helmet light insulation so that it isn't completely inferior to the beanie (which you should be able to just put on beneath your helmet anyways realistically, also it will still be completely inferior to the beanie cause there's no reason to not wear the...
  12. nath1234567

    if you are a combine you are a JERK

    if you are a combine you are a JERK
  13. nath1234567

    I HAT ETHE COMBINE I HATE THE COPMBINE I HATRE THE C ON BIN E THO HJATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE...

    I HAT ETHE COMBINE I HATE THE COPMBINE I HATRE THE C ON BIN E THO HJATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COM BINE IAHTE THE COMBINE
  14. nath1234567

    Denied Do we want four separate variants of the jumpsuit?

    The worn black shirt is nice don't take it from me pls 😔
  15. nath1234567

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    My biggest concern is this and the fact that the store owner will have to front all the costs of inventory, which is going to be really hard on new shops and also result in nobody ever having good stock on anything.
  16. nath1234567

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    Hi! Being someone that spends a good amount of time in and around StoreRP I strongly stand against this. Our stores have personality and a large cast of characters that contribute to the environment and RP around them so I'm not sure I understand the sentiment that the current system is holding...
  17. nath1234567

    I HATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBIE N I HATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBINE...

    I HATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBIE N I HATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBINE I AHBTE THE COMBINE THE IHATE COMBINE
  18. nath1234567

    Bug Character unable to be added as employee to stores.

    does anyone look at these
Back
Top