Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. nath1234567

    Agreed Perspective; and, what needs to change.

    I think we should create a second server that is only open on wednesday and thursday
  2. nath1234567

    Agreed Perspective; and, what needs to change.

    reduce ap to one day ideal timeline
  3. nath1234567

    OPERATION: ESCALATION

    Character Name: 'Alex' Rebel Cell Name: Victorinox Are you In, or Out?: In.
  4. nath1234567

    The current combat system.

    I would rather drag my nuts through a mile of broken glass and burning coals over getting in a s2k engagement after the toy weapons update
  5. nath1234567

    The current combat system.

    The current combat system feels like everyone exchanged their ammo for rubber bullets after the update. Just find a way to decrease TTK overall, people survive far too much punishment.
  6. nath1234567

    I AYHTE THE THE COMBINE I HATE COMBINE I HATER THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBIEN TI HATE THE...

    I AYHTE THE THE COMBINE I HATE COMBINE I HATER THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBIEN TI HATE THE COMBINE I HATE THE COMBINE
  7. nath1234567

    Another lesson

    w
  8. nath1234567

    Open Letter To Community & Staff

    The fact that there's no remorse and just justifications from the staff involved in handing out these bans is very worrying. Again, I don't know how this situation couldn't have just been handled with a simple warning. Dusty would have been fully compliant in response to one, and none of this...
  9. nath1234567

    Open Letter To Community & Staff

    I still fail to see how this situation couldn't have been handled with a simple warning. Searching through logs with the intention of banning legit RPers and active members of the community seems ridiculous. It's not like we're dealing with a troll who has NITRP. Dusty is a legit RP'er who...
  10. nath1234567

    Open Letter To Community & Staff

    Not sure why the staff team is sending admins to comb through the logs so that they can ban people based off of newly implemented guidelines. What happened to good faith? It seems a complaint wasn't issued during the incident so there was likely no negative impact to the quality of roleplay...
  11. nath1234567

    Ashley 'Ash' Valera - Two Coats

    'Alex' !!!
  12. nath1234567

    Status Update?

    Alright, thank you! Sorry, I thought the people in the Joint Forces discord with the CCR Trial roles were the people that were contacted.
  13. nath1234567

    Status Update?

    No response on discord, and it says I don't have the permissions to start a private conversation with them on the forums.
  14. nath1234567

    Complaint about the new vortigaunt font

    If there was a new donation tier to remove the vortigaunt font I would buy it
  15. nath1234567

    NEW FRONTIERS CHAPTER 2 APPLICATIONS

    Backstory rewritten in main post. Thank you!
  16. nath1234567

    NEW FRONTIERS CHAPTER 2 APPLICATIONS

    Steam name: nath Steam profile link or ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127076502/ Discord: nath#5742 // Name: Alex Thompson...
  17. nath1234567

    New Frontiers feedback

    Not sure how many people have experienced this but most I've talked to can agree that the zombies that spawn in the city with the new running animations are incredibly laggy and not too fun to fight against, granted I'm a NA player so my ping is quite high. Despite this, I can usually still...
  18. nath1234567

    Complaint about the new vortigaunt font

    i agree the new vortigaunt font is like pouring liquidated doodoo straight into your eyes
Back
Top