Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. nath1234567

    Logged in during lockdown. (idk where to put this)

    Oh! I didn't see there was a refunds area. Sorry lol, this thread was kind of pointless. Thank you.
  2. nath1234567

    Logged in during lockdown. (idk where to put this)

    I logged into the sewers during today's lockdown and was unaware that it was going. The tunnel was flooded with manhacks so I fled to the CZ and was about to move from the CZ to the main city area when a sweep of Civil Protection entered the CZ and opened fire on me S2K style, downing me...
  3. nath1234567

    [OPEN] Events Team - Application Format

    WILLARD NETWORKS: EVENTS TEAM APPLICATION FORMAT [ You do not need to make your own table. I've created this for the sole sake of keeping each Section separate for an easier and digestible read. ] SECTION ONE: GENERAL INFORMATION DISCORD: STEAMID: Profile Link: Age: Timezone: Microphone...
  4. nath1234567

    EVENT TEAM ROSTER & INFO

    WILLARD NETWORKS EVENT TEAM ROSTER Key * ET Lead* - Leads the entirety of the Event Team to establish narratives and events on the server. They contain the authority to maintain the boundaries and expectations for members of the event's team to commit to. Anything related to that is their call...
Back
Top