Sounds a lot like what a whiny kid would say. Besides the shittalk, did you even see how Genny acts on Discord? There's a reason why this "witchunt" as you call it is going on.
Indeed it won't aid much in making it less accessible. That's why I propose for the subway to become more dangerous, and have people be more mindful and smart about their presence in the subway. Escape from Tarkov is a very good example. You plan accordingly and include gear in your inventory...
And you stand there, stuck with penalties that have absolutely zero truly meaningful effects on your playstyle, or your roleplay for that sake. Yes, the current penalties may be "hard", but they have zero meaning for anything else on the server. If you're a grindsetter who doesn't like to RP...
With regards to diseases and illnesses, I would very much like to refer to this person's thread, as it goes in line with what I have in mind, just a lot better written and thought of. https://willard.network/forums/threads/diseases.7366/
Why, what and how?
Why?
First off, it is important for me to state the reasons, as to why I am making this suggestion in the first place. After spending hours of time inside the subway system, it has become clear just how rewarding the subway system is, compared to how little dangerous and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.