Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tommy Lee

    Tommy Lee - Collaborator Application

    Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:121251281 Discord User: DirectGaming Character Name: Tommy Lee Character Backstory: I'd recommend checking my Biography (so-far) here; it provides a little bit of what I intend to play as(check the Introductory Interview!). But I will provide a compact version here. Tommy is...
  2. Tommy Lee

    Citizen Tommy Lee

    "Home, before it happened" Personal Information: Name: Tommy Arthur Lee Age: 32 Birthplace: Portsmouth, Hampshire Pre-War Occupation: Senior Systems Engineer, GKN Current Occupation: CWU Foreman Physical Description: 5"10' Weathered clothing. Healed burns on palms. Family Status: Lucile...
  3. Tommy Lee

    Accepted Tommy Lee - DirectGaming CWU Application

    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:121251281 Discord: DirectGaming Character Name: Tommy Lee Requested Rank? (Worker/Foreman): Preferring Foreman. Why should we pick you? I joined the community back in august last year, from there I've had the chance to play a fair few areas of the server during it's V2...
  4. Tommy Lee

    Charles Ross - The Logical Man

    Charles Ross STATUS: DECEASED "I will always respect you. No matter what." Character Description: A mid 30s man with a slight muscular build stands in front of you at 5'8", he bears a scar on his right cheek which goes from his eye to the lip. His green eyes seem to capture you more than his...
Back
Top