Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    And @Malic (keep forgetting to tag you)
  2. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Updated: Various Faction Relations/Descriptions @hl2rpturker @LyingFox @tsaoT @Czesui @0xNiklas @Felix @DazeCandles @mayogargle @Acheif Added: @Madpro187 @wysiwyg @Deek29
  3. Omega

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    I'm sorry, but I don't see any bullying happening? Taliazure could've worded her reply to Lab a bit nicer, but that's not bullying? No one is directly being insulted either, other than arguably PATROL 320, however I think that their mentioning is rather valid; as taking something from someone's...
  4. Omega

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Talking about being condescending, Jesus Christ. The 'bad faith' this player has is... the frustration they feel with dealing with your faction? Get real, man. A 2k word post was needed because the state of Civil Protection right now is an embarrassment. As armored as they've ever been yet...
  5. Omega

    CSF i24

    I didn't see your thread you had posted, but I still appreciate the words of support.
  6. Omega

    CSF i24

    Alright, so I would like to actually make a detailed reply to this regarding my thoughts. I think it's absurd for Conscripts to be denied this opportunity to deploy because of a random designation of "lootboxes". Just the other day, we saw Civil Protection, OTA, and Synths all just become their...
  7. Omega

    CSF i24

  8. Omega

    Edward Miles Urey

    Still no Marcus? Smh…
  9. Omega

    >SECTOR ECONOMIC FORUM INVITATIONAL ‘21

    > REPRESENTATIVE FULL-NAME: Alan Vankyan > REPRESENTATIVE LOYALTY STATUS: Privileged > REPRESENTATIVE PROFILE (character summary): Alan 'Al' Vankyan was born to the Sci-Fi novelist Michael Vankyan, and his wife Eloise Vankyan in the year 1963. Due to his father's moderately successful book...
  10. Omega

    Yeah, it's pretty good. Especially on a sandwich.

    Yeah, it's pretty good. Especially on a sandwich.
  11. Omega

    A Modern Jeanne d'Arc - J. S. Jouhad

    Just saw this update. Thank you for Marcus's inclusion :^) The Maverick is a title cooler than I deserve, lol.
  12. Omega

    Sgt. Jack Sullivan - Citizen Soldier

    YOU ALREADY ADDED ME I AM BLIND
  13. Omega

    Sgt. Jack Sullivan - Citizen Soldier

    You should add Marcus Cross :^)
  14. Omega

    CSF Operation: Galehammer

    Steam name: Omega Discord name: agemorb Are you whitelisted for the CSF?: Yes Character Name: Marcus Cross Character Rank: Sergeant Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Shooting, Leading, Communication Do you understand that while the difficulty may be...
  15. Omega

    Madame Blavatsky - Last Waltz of Geneva

    Add Marcus Cross, please :^)
  16. Omega

    Citizens in megaevents

    I still stand by my words that the Alaskan Mega Event was some of the greatest roleplay on Willard.
  17. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Fuck, I also edited @VictorianMapping Sorry, I'm autistic as shit and like seeing changelogs.
  18. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Forgot to ping @Malic this whole time, he has just recently been edited.
  19. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Added: @DazeCandles @Acheif Updated: Formatting Occupation Civil Protection Relations @Armenian Union @LyingFox @joe moter (minor edit) @Czesui (Minor Relation Edit)
Back
Top