Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ocean Man

    Group Lore Suggestion (and for the World Map?)

    Hey Lore Team (and whoever else is reading this) I've decided to make some background lore for my upcoming resistance group, I wanted to make more of an international resistance network in which City 24 is more of a newly established outpost rather than the hub of all group activity. The group...
  2. Ocean Man

    Anti-citizen The Freedom Railway - City 24 "Paddington" Station

    The Freedom Railway Infiltrate. Observe. Rescue. Who are we? Established in the derelict ruins of City 2 (Old London), the Freedom Railway is a multi-national effort to undermine Combine operations and facilitate movement on those who wish to self-exile from the regime. We are a group which...
  3. Ocean Man

    Jordan Le'Chereau - The Charismatic Bureaucrat

    [RESERVED FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION]
  4. Ocean Man

    Jordan Le'Chereau - The Charismatic Bureaucrat

    Jordan Le'Chereau Civil Worker's Union, Worker City Twenty-Four Picture taken prior to Combine Occupation. "Words and Affirmations are a better weapon than any gun." Basic Demographics Full Name:Jordan Le'ChereauBlood Type:AB- Age:35Hereditary Conditions:UNKNOWN Gender:MaleFamily...
  5. Ocean Man

    Accepted Cards, cards, cards

    We're fuelling JoeMotors gambling addiction.
  6. Ocean Man

    'The Attempted Honorable' | UNION-1 ->104

    PATROL-1 (formerly PATROL-3) now we've had more interaction!
  7. Ocean Man

    UNION-461 (Michael Chase) Dossier [DESERVICED]

    I think I may have given you a black mark at some point... if that helps :angrycop:
  8. Ocean Man

    UNION-461 (Michael Chase) Dossier [DESERVICED]

    Add PATROL-1 please and thank you
  9. Ocean Man

    Denied Willard Networks Models: New player model - HD Cheaple (Male_11)

    I feel like using some of the TNB model heads would give some more variety and make characters' more distinctive. That being said, choosing from 50 models would be a bit crazy and probably demanding on content pack size.
  10. Ocean Man

    Artyom Pavlovsky - The Pharmacist, The Ticking Clock

    East Midlands General Hospital, England, June 11th, 1999. Thank you for coming in Artyom, I wanted to discuss the results of your biopsy. I'm afraid the result is... well... not what you were looking for. Colorectal Carcinoma, yes... I know. How long do I have? It's hard to say, from one...
  11. Ocean Man

    who is the best staff member

    Me. (Not a staff member).
  12. Ocean Man

    'The Attempted Honorable' | UNION-1 ->104

    Add PATROL-3 :)
  13. Ocean Man

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    An interesting and well put together thread, but I have some thoughts: 1. I think that even within the combine regime, the percentage of truly evil, vindictive Civil Protection would be a minority rather than majority. I think that this definitely has its role within keeping players on edge (As...
  14. Ocean Man

    AURORA - COMBINE EXPEDITION

    //: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88021484 //: Discord Username: oceanman101 //: Timezone: BST //: Character Name: C8:i5.PATROL-3 //: Brief Character Description: A standard looking functionary of around 6ft, he is noticeably bald with a stubbled beard. //: Reason For Attending [Optional]: Character...
  15. Ocean Man

    Clinical Archive - The Ultimate Medical RP Guide

    Small(ish) update: * Added lots of medical procedures, why they're used and how to perform them. * Added triage and co-ordinating care * Fixed some spelling mistakes in the Acute and Emergency section.
  16. Ocean Man

    ok

    ok
  17. Ocean Man

    Clinical Archive - The Ultimate Medical RP Guide

    I'm actually a medical student yes, a lot of this comes from my text books.
Back
Top