Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ocean Man

    Clinical Archive - The Ultimate Medical RP Guide

    Thanks for your suggestion, I will add that on my next revision!
  2. Ocean Man

    Clinical Archive - The Ultimate Medical RP Guide

    Well, actually, benzodiazepines such as diazapam and midazolam are used for symptom control. They are administered buccally or rectally as a muscle relaxant as prolonged seizures put a lot of strain on the heart which can result in a cardiac arrest. You are right about preventative medications...
  3. Ocean Man

    Clinical Archive - The Ultimate Medical RP Guide

    <:: Logging in to "Civil Medical Union - Clinical Database"... Standby ::> <:: Please input credentials... ::> <:: Login credentials accepted, Welcome Back ::> <:: Accessing Records... ::> Welcome back, please select a category to continue...
  4. Ocean Man

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    Everyone's favorite Russian pharmacist (Artyom :D )
  5. Ocean Man

    Notices City-Eight Art Contest (May-June)

    -Submission Format- Name: Artyom Pavlovsky CID: 98058 Loyalty Tier: Tier 1 Theme (One Word): Donate
  6. Ocean Man

    Letter A series of letters of medical origin.

    You notice a pristine looking letter on your travels, it appears to be newly discarded. (Attached by a paperclip appears to be a medical note) (Just a little series I might be starting, let me know what you think :D)
  7. Ocean Man

    Independent Wilfred's Bird Watchers

    Who is Wilfred? Wilfred is an man who enjoys natural wildlife, especially birds. He often spends his spare time spotting, recording and documenting the local wildlife. What is Wilfred's Bird Watchers? Wilfred's Bird Watchers is a group of friends who Bird Watch, but also do other things...
  8. Ocean Man

    Wilfred Mosley - The Old Worker

    (Work In progress, comment to be added to Personal Relationships)
  9. Ocean Man

    Ocean Man Returns to the Willard Sea

    Hello, it's been a minute. I left this community and Garry's Mod altogether a few months ago due to time restraints, burnout and other commitments. From next launch, I hope to rejoin the community and enjoy roleplaying with you all once again!
  10. Ocean Man

    Connection Problems

    Hello, So I've been getting connection issues when attempting to join the server, and I know it's not just me. For some reason, I appear to be timing out or Gmod freezes on me when I enter the loading screen, after selecting a character (This appears to be serverside as I can exit the game via...
  11. Ocean Man

    The Sir David Amess Stabbing

    For anyone in the UK, this news has broke headlines, the Conservative Party member Sir David Amess was stabbed to death by a twenty-five-year-old man whilst doing a public service interaction at a local church. His death shows us the toxic nature of British politics and how deranged idiots can...
  12. Ocean Man

    SCP 6457 - "Hastings"

    Item #: SCP 6457 Object Class: Safe, Euclid Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6457 is essentially self-containing, the entity will only manifest itself within an abandoned health clinic in central geneva which SCP foundation took control of on August 4th 20**. The entity will only...
  13. Ocean Man

    Indigent Bastards

    You could say these Bastards were... inglorious.
  14. Ocean Man

    Denied Addiction

    CMU offers a detox service that costs credits. CMU victory
  15. Ocean Man

    Denied Addiction

    This is a good idea, I think there should be consequences of having addictions and withdrawals, like skill debuffs. But yeah some consideration for medical items will need to be taken.
  16. Ocean Man

    Doctor Arthur Hastings | VICTOR-4

    Add everyone’s favourite Russian psychologist
  17. Ocean Man

    CMU Gaming

    Crippled Gaming ft. Angela Aleinikova
  18. Ocean Man

    Crafting a description - The do's and do not's of descriptive writing.

    Overview: In my time playing HL2RP, and the many other serious gamemode based servers I've played on, I've seen and wrote a lot of descriptions. Think about it, it's one of the first things you do when creating a character and it's the first thing you see when interacting with an unknown...
Back
Top