Kaji had a pawn shop, a library and a restaurant. Store security consultancy and storage businesses (think banking). So each shop was unique and it worked into a conglomerate. So the one thing that cripples stores is the elephant in the room.
Vending Machines.
Guaranteed you'd have made more...
Community Management has a meeting on Saturday so we will add this as one of the core discussion points about the Artificial Intelligence debate. We'll bring about an permanent answer to an otherwise persistent concern at that point.
Adding on- Community thread moved to the complaints forum...
Do you all think a forum thread titled "Creative Tutoring" or "Creative Tutorials" for people interested in expanding their knowledge base into the community with their own threads and guides? Or would you prefer something like that to be it's own sub-category in the Creative Corner, with pins?
Entirely depends on your ethics and morals. I use ElevenLabs to create the voices that suit for the media I create for the server and I then take the appropriate time to actually edit and add what I need. Sometimes that takes hours, sometimes days.
If it's things that's a full dependency based...
Two years later, if we want to be precise.
To put matters into perspective from the viewpoint of my staff; they're not comfortable with the idea. We're gambling the thought that you've grown out of the lack of control on personal instincts from that time, which put the community in a not-a-good...
The main problem I feel in the community is that even if it is followed to the letter - people will encourage a riot or a shitshow to try and get their friend UN-PK'd because the loss of certain characters is enough to sink an entire group or vice versa. Not very sustainable and at the same time...
I'll be real, this is one of the nicer and more direct polls I've come across. Thanks for making it. I hope more people put their thoughts down on it. It's been a long time running.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.