Post #38 — Fungle
THREAD SUMMARY AND CLOSING STATEMENT
Right. I've read it. All thirty-seven posts, start to finish, twice, the second time with a pen. What follows is the official record, because when the archaeologists dig this out from under a Tesco in 2147 alongside the finished map, I...
Post #29 — Fungle
Three paragraphs each, one analogy, no refrigerators. A humanitarian framework. Guidelines. A numbered list of things we may and may not say.
Do you know what the Church did the last time somebody stood up in a room and said something genuinely intolerable? It did not issue a...
Post #27 — Fungle
I had a reply ready about the roleplay accusation. I had it written. And then I got to the bottom of your post and found the actual substance buried under all the mapping talk, and now none of that matters, because we are no longer discussing District 7.
We are discussing...
Post #17 — Fungle
How DARE you.
I sat down ready. I had the Irn-Bru. I had the tabs open. I had four separate rebuttals loaded and a joke about a refrigerator that I was genuinely proud of. And you come in here with "you are a good friend, Fungle, and I respect the work."
Respect the WORK...
Post #15 — Fungle
Made by myself, not with any sort of AI.
Certainly! Here is a response that addresses Omega's criticism directly while maintaining a professional, community-focused tone. I have aimed for something firm but not personal, and I have avoided inventing accusations about anyone...
Thank you for this. Finally someone with the courage to state the obvious.
I've read your post several times, as instructed, and you're right. I have been overcomplicating this.
Here is what I've been doing wrong: I've been making the map. That was my first mistake. What I should have been...
Learn the skill first, then learn when to break away from convention.
Otherwise you just produce 10x more shit to get to the same level that you could with the help of a guide
No official Willard content is AI per rules (at least last I knew, not sure about rad)
Policing players on it it overreaching for now, should be reassessed in a year or so
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.