Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dno

    Remove or Reform O.S.I

    OSI discord should be public to be fair. I know a while back when I had a shop owner character with Trap we almost got perma banned for having a store discord but then OSI had a whole discord out from public reach, weird.
  2. dno

    *CP Noises*

    *CP Noises*
  3. dno

    Saddest and Happiest moments in HL2RP

    Happiest Moment: @Merlinsclaw getting my brainless senator character into C17 senate Saddest Moment: CPs PKed one of my character's friends and he didn't know about it for weeks so he'd simply sit at the work shift line waiting and waiting.
  4. dno

    Implemented Liquor store employee roleplay (counterfeit ID system)

    Thats stupid you could just RP it
  5. dno

    Implemented Liquor store employee roleplay (counterfeit ID system)

    sounds super stupid. If your character wishes to do that they should steal an ID. A rebel laminating CID's simply sounds rather stupid seeing how the actual transactions done from a CID are electronic/ with a chip (idk what its called). Fake IDs in real life are just IDs. Hence why credit card...
  6. dno

    amon gus

    amon gus
  7. dno

    City 24 V3 - Updates

    I have been making garrys mod maps for nearly 30 years and let me tell you, that is good for performance.
  8. dno

    Notices Wanted

  9. dno

    :cool:

    :cool:
  10. dno

    i would like to speak to thood74 please

    i would like to speak to thood74 please
  11. dno

    Implemented Buff To Vortigaunts

    ^ Yo?
  12. dno

    Implemented Buff To Vortigaunts

    disagree with this post if you like men
  13. dno

    Implemented Crafting thoughts and experiences

    The Average Crafter: The Average Rebel: you're looking at two play styles. A player who spent hours to gather materials in hope of someone crafting a gun. Which keep in mind would have no ammo. Then, someone who simply ran up on a CP and gained gear that would takes weeks to craft.
  14. dno

    v3 celebration

    Me and the boys on the train to C24 v 3:
  15. dno

    Fixed ayo cant commit fraud :(

    Bug: You can't transfer credits from a stolen ID to yours. Description: If you steal a players ID, or try to transfer credits from someone to yours it says "ERROR: You cannot transfer credits between your own characters!" Errors/time: Players cant steal CID's Images/recording ERROR: You...
  16. dno

    Bagsworth 🤑💸💰

    Bagsworth 🤑💸💰
  17. dno

    ate shrooms and got a bit too happy

    ate shrooms and got a bit too happy
  18. dno

    Corruption guidelines, and Overwatch PK's

    Hello everyone, My name is ayo, I have been with this community since the first launch. I have found everything to be very pleasant. I have enjoyed my RP on the beta and first launch. I am writing this complaint because I am very unsure how the PK guidelines work with Civil Protection. Over...
  19. dno

    The Blinders Crime Syndicate

    "Put your finger onto the page" The Blinders, Crime Syndicate Formation & History The year is 2003 not even a full year after the combine liberation of earth and a majority of the cities around the world, a gang is formed in the vast unrest and barely liberated City 2. The City of London was a...
Back
Top