Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Hiros

    I found Arccw Half Life weapons

    We're not planning to add more weapons.
  2. Hiros

    Protection-Team specific radio's

    You can just make new command and that's pretty much /ptr so it only transmits on PT channel you are part of. When it comes to OTA/DISPATCH Maybe doing /ptr 1 "Text" could work. The number can differ depending on active PT
  3. Hiros

    UNION-39 (The old KING)

    Helix 51?
  4. Hiros

    I think CP's forget they are the bad guys...

    Ahem. > VX Gassing > Public Executions > Turning off filtration for rebels > More public executions > Using citizens as meatshields Yup, CPs are defo good guys
  5. Hiros

    Igor Matokovich - 'The People's Doctor'

    Omg no Helix 51, the one giving you coupons!
  6. Hiros

    Jenifer Maesroe

    GASSIX 51 (HELIX 51, bubble)
  7. Hiros

    Pending Pointless Thread

  8. Hiros

    What is YOUR Willard Speedrun?

    Convincing 3 vortigaunts to get willingly nullified within day I think
  9. Hiros

    Vort Update - Additional Commands

    Hello, I have noticed a lack of commands that CPs can use and it is making our job harder. So I suggest the following: Add these commands /checkcollar *ID* - This information should print the number of SCs they have, tier, and nullification status /vortsetstatus *status* - Gives you the...
  10. Hiros

    John Brookly Ban App

    Already provided staff with evidence, won't post it here due to security reasons
  11. Hiros

    John Brookly Ban App

    Ammunition exploit
  12. Hiros

    Gro'Ha/'Boonie' - One of clouded mind

    Blue Shouldered Protector always asking for wisdom?
  13. Hiros

    Monika Némethová - THE DERANGED SCIENTIST

    SRC Maksimov perhaps
  14. Hiros

    Elaina's Unban Appeal - 76561198169380503

    Hello, After discussing your ban with the staff team we've decided to DENY your ban appeal. You can re-appeal in two weeks.
  15. Hiros

    <:: UNIT DE-SERVICED HELIX-57. ::>

    Rude. The one you smacked over head when trying to hit bird...
  16. Hiros

    <:: UNIT DE-SERVICED HELIX-57. ::>

    Of course H-51 smh
  17. Hiros

    Steels ban appeal

    Well, as i explained in the DMs a third neutral side will take a look at this and decide whether I've been wrong or not. If the third neutral side sees this as invalid you will get unbanned. If it comes to that I'm wrong and misjudged this i do apologize in advance but im not able to decide...
  18. Hiros

    Steels ban appeal

    Hello, So here is the evidence as promised. Apologies for the late response I'm currently sick So, The first thing that popped into my eyes is the lack of IC interaction with anyone around you before the attack and after. Attaching pictures below Before the attack After the attack Here...
  19. Hiros

    Unban demand - 76561198306683432

    Hello again. Please fix the formatting using attached appeal format in this thread https://willard.network/forums/threads/ban-warning-appeals-requests.303/
Back
Top