Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Hiros

    Abandon Hope Feedback

    Death... Death everywhere
  2. Hiros

    Yes...

    Yes...
  3. Hiros

    What’s the most annoying thing when starting a new character?

    Most annoying in my eyes is to build up the chardev
  4. Hiros

    add

  5. Hiros

    add

    I will add you to the ban list you Grass thingy
  6. Hiros

    i need ur opinion on a game i was thinking of buying ok?

    If you have someone to play it with. Sure
  7. Hiros

    Removal of Houndeye auth

    Just gonna add this here No one from Auth team approved your taming.
  8. Hiros

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    What's wrong with it!
  9. Hiros

    What is your favourite pizza toppings/pizza to order?

    I'm very basic Salami Ham Egg Cheese Touch of garlic And sometimes bacon
  10. Hiros

    Appeal

    You got banned twice for meta-game permanently. No such thing as rule zero.
  11. Hiros

    Implemented Landlines & Pagers

    I would love this to be also part of handheld radio to be fair because currently it's like everyone has a headset for those radios
  12. Hiros

    (SERIOUS LORE DISCUSSION) Does the Combine run our solar system?

    I would say it is possible, combine in general are way more advanced than humans, they're not occupied by the OTA but more so by Overwatch Synthetic Arm. Thinking about possibilities they can generate power from sun, they've multiple gasses and ores on different planets, everything that is...
  13. Hiros

    Changing Willard's HL2RP: The Case for a Wipe & More

    I personally don't like post occupation setting because I can't image how well it would work in roleplay scenario. I don't think it's even possible to keep people entertained for long time and eventually it will feel like Star Wars RP where armed groups wait for events or it will turn into WW3RP...
  14. Hiros

    Willard holiday break

    Just Spawn NPCs and rp with them. It will be like RPing as Johnny Rebel
  15. Hiros

    Happy birth @kawasaniac

    Happy birth @kawasaniac
  16. Hiros

    Willard's Current Status....

    Deep
  17. Hiros

    OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA

    OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA OTA
  18. Hiros

    OTA OTA OTA OTA

    OTA OTA OTA OTA
  19. Hiros

    Can't upload images

    @Votton fixed it. Apparently was an error with storage. Should be fine @Deadnoise
Back
Top