Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Hiros

    Can't upload images

    I noticed it's for most people now. Most likely an issue with XenForo as we speak. Give it an hour or so maybe two. I can;t upload myself
  2. Hiros

    Help I Keep Timing Out

    I would say try the following: Check Windows proxy Check whether you're using VPN Do a speed test and check your ping
  3. Hiros

    Is willard's universe to soft?

    Say no more. Don't make OTA complain threat plz
  4. Hiros

    Pawlu's post-ban Discussion

    I think enough was said. No need to shitpost even more. @NIXeighteen or whoever dealt with this can lock I suppose
  5. Hiros

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  6. Hiros

    NO!

    NO!
  7. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    Cool beans. Lemme lock this.
  8. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    Sooo anyway. I will be closing this thread since original post was about sweep which was justified. Feel free to make another complaint thread if you want. I will close it in 1 hour so some people can reply if they wish to.
  9. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    Thing is people like Nick are complaining for the sake of complaining and it's quite tiring to see such. At this point we can just post whatever response people will always find way to complain, talk shit and so on. Also hello, long time no see with your posts.
  10. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    I honestly think your case was just really unlucky case. People who were wanted by the Overwatch got PKd. We don't know who is new or not and the thing is OTA sweeps are actually rare as hell
  11. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    I'm not ignorant. These "concerns" are repeating every time OTA sweeps or does something. It's tiring to see the same complaint 10000th time in a row. Role of OTA is 1) Balancing Force 2) Guarding Force 3) End-Game enemy 4) Event enemy 5) Ambience effect 6) Actual non-corrupt, non-biased...
  12. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    Oh no, another "remove ota thread" incoming. 😢
  13. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    There wasn't sweep for good 4 or so months even though CPs were getting shot and killed. There is limit you can do that warrants OTA presence. In short if. You are poking Overwatch with needle for too long they will respond. The sweeps are caused by actions and giving rebels a Lee way...
  14. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    Sounds like a you problem, cope? OTA is not your friend, not your beer buddy. They're created to be death machines, something that humans can't do. Their duty comes over the emotions and such. Yet again complaining for the sake of complaining. Unfortunate
  15. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    OTA do have emotions just suppressed. HL:A level. It's due to some "faulty generation" they are restricted from flagging yes because people complain when they see 3 ota online. OTA is very much able to provide RP you just might not see them since there is behavior behind closed doors and...
  16. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    I will just clarify something. 2 squads were deployed. Each squad was made out of 5 people. Only one squad entered the sewers, rest was at the top. So it wasn't really overkill since casual OTA squad is made out of 6 members
  17. Hiros

    Obligatory OTA complaint thread (the sequel)

    I believe everything was said why the sweep happened. Was ot overkill? I half agree and not like as @swagile said the hard set limit is meh because it can be easily meta-gamed and basically gives one side an advantage.
Back
Top