Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Hiros

    Implemented Add Stunstick Script and Stun Baton script

    Militias, something in the future that can use them. Melee weapon
  2. Hiros

    Implemented Add Stunstick Script and Stun Baton script

    @Aspect™ This is party done. With the CP stunstick that is
  3. Hiros

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    not yet. I'm working on it. Takes quite bit of time for me to get it to the level i like
  4. Hiros

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    Might be worth updating since a lot happened
  5. Hiros

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Get well soon Good luck
  6. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    Not gonna lie. That primer is amazing. I just used the wrong technique. Legit never used better primer
  7. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    Soo I got new primer... It smells really bad. I can smell it from my balcony. But let's see the result later
  8. Hiros

    Kafe - Hiya!

    heyo!
  9. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    Good idea will do for sure I plan to make both T34 with full interior and IS2 with some figures
  10. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    T62 - mod 1975 Not painted yet. Accessories: Metal Barrel Custom made rope Photoetched Parts. Not sure what camo or version I should do. Suggestions are welcome
  11. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    Not really. Titanic is too big and I'm more into army stuff myself
  12. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    Small Update on Jagdtiger Early Version. 1/35 Scale.
  13. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    Hello, So this is my corner for scale models. I will post pictures/dioramas that I've made. If you happen to be fan of WH40K Scale Models or army. This is your place to shine! WIP NKVD Officer 1/16 Unpainted soviet tram 1/35 Recently finished truck for diorama
  14. Hiros

    I want some chicken 🍗

    I want some chicken 🍗
  15. Hiros

    Maura Azure

    up to you
  16. Hiros

    Maura Azure

    The Russian Overseer Maura met doing interview?
  17. Hiros

    'Gritty' HL2RP & The Unseriousness of Willard: A Discussion Thread

    Imagine actually playing on the server
  18. Hiros

    'Gritty' HL2RP & The Unseriousness of Willard: A Discussion Thread

    Action = Consequence You can't go unpunished. You're taking IC stuff too OOCly.
  19. Hiros

    Reginald Brown - The Mad Minister

    Stasiuk?
Back
Top