Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Beauregard Pinckney Councilor Application

    Applications will be reviewed after the District 1 event.
  2. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Councillor/Collaborator Application 2nd Try - The Sniper

    Applications will be reviewed after the District 1 event.
  3. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    we know

    we know
  4. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    A video of the new areas for some perspective.
  5. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    UPDATE 3: Looking for suggestions as to what to add here:
  6. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    Minor update, still requires propping and various wires to add the place together. Looking for suggestions on what to add below, so far I've got a citizen market and run down park combined.
  7. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    Funny enough I am using models and materials from G string and Neotokyo
  8. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    Update on something I added. Trash piles should NOT look like THAT! They SHOULD look like THIS!
  9. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    Thank you ❤️ I’m currently tryign to keep most of the housing in small hallways, while having the more larger areas be reserved to special locations, garbage dumps, markets, cafeterias, etc. Something I did forget to mention was whether or not this would be a half life map or not. It is...
  10. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    Currently working on a map based on the Kowloon walled city. I'm hoping to give the map itself a feeling that it is been lived in, and that the outside world still very much exists. Any suggestions to the current map, ideas or otherwise would be nice. This also goes for critiques that someone...
  11. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    I think your people should be locked up.
  12. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    The QC team consists of people from different timezones so it should be easy enough to get an application reviewed in the same day it’s posted.
  13. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    It’s not a bad suggestion but traditionally, having two servers open at the same time splits in the player base in two, and not for the better. Last time we did something like this, we averaged around 30 players between the two servers, not terrible, but in my opinion it’s better to have...
  14. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    [ATTACH]

  15. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    The new and large crafting systems: Excessive or Fine?

    What we saw in V2 should have never been the precedent. CvR S2K should never have been the main focus on resistance against the Combine, and daily S2K occurrences shouldn’t be common place. ‘Rebels’ should be seeking to oppose the combine less directly, especially since we’re so early...
Back
Top