Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Denied Councilor Daniel Rodriguez

    I don't know how you responded to this thread while it's locked... But I would rather see you play the server before I can make a decision. I have emphasized this elsewhere, but an IC application will have much less scrutiny, so you may be able to have an easier time IC.
  2. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    true

    true
  3. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Accepted ENTER GODAL

    ACCEPTED Hello Merlinsclaw, consider this application accepted.
  4. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    @Inspector Orlok sup

    @Inspector Orlok sup
  5. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Denied ItsLiam's Collaborator application

    DENIED Hi Liam, we appreciate to the apology but there are still worries whether or not your behaviour will extend to V3 or not. As a consequence I'm afraid I will have to deny this application. As I've said to other applicants, this will not affect your pursuit in-character so if you are...
  6. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Denied Walker's Collaborator Character Application

    DENIED Hello Walker, as of now this application has been denied. The main reason for this is because of your RP quality I saw throughout the duration of V2. As I've said to other applicants, this will not affect your pursuit in-character so if you are passionate enough, I advise you to pursue it.
  7. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Denied Collaborator Application - Tatsiana Paliaščuk

    DENIED Hello CJ, I've made the decision to deny this application based on behaviour I saw from you in V2. I want to emphasis this now, but this denial will not affect your pursuit for collaborator in-character. If you are still passionate about becoming a collaborator I heavily advise you to...
  8. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Denied Councilor Daniel Rodriguez

    DENIED Hello LyingFox, I've elected to deny this application based on a variety of reasons, but the majority of this stems from behaviour and RP quality I previously saw in V2. I do not want to discourage you from getting into the scene once the server opens, but I hope you understand.
  9. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Accepted Councilor Application - Salvatore Brinetti

    ACCEPTED I'd like to inform you that this application has been accepted. Please familiarise yourself with the current political system below, though not mandatory, this may help your characters future. https://willard.network/forums/threads/district-administration.16132/
  10. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    An open letter about Store RP.

    bro just shut the front door up.
  11. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    An open letter about Store RP.

    This was somewhat done at the tail end of V3 and led to a crazy amount of corporatism, for better or worse. I think there shouldn't be and end-goal for shops, instead they should remain as the focus points for RP. They are advertised RP hubs and that purpose alone is room enough for these places...
  12. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    UNION

    hm
  13. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    When you have people in the community who are putting a lot of genuine effort into posters, characters art, and so on, it feels rather underwhelming that people still resort to using pure AI for their art endeavours. There are a lot of talented people in this community and I for one do not wish...
  14. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Civil Protection Holiday

    Neo-noir defective type shi
  15. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    Uhm, guys, make AI isn't so bad.... 👀
  16. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    District 1 - The Pit

    I understand everyone had their own opinions and values on the use of AI, but this is not the place for that. Make a separate thread
  17. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Accepted Chairman Karl Söderberg & the Harmony Party

    ACCEPTED Given that the server is not yet open, it will take a little longer to get the characters up and running in terms of scripts etc. I advise you specifically to read through the district councils outline so you're fully aware of what both you and the council are capable of.
  18. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Accepted Councillor Julius Knightly - Head of the Optimates(Application)

    ACCEPTED Given that the server is not yet open, it will take a little longer to get the characters up and running in terms of scripts etc.
  19. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Accepted Councillor Application - Rupert Wilson Rhodes

    ACCEPTED Given that the server is not yet open, it will take a little longer to get the characters up and running in terms of scripts etc. In that time I advise you familiarise yourself with the pre-existing systems we have in place, collaborators, District council, and councillors. This can...
  20. Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok

    Accepted Divine's Councilor App: Tim Keyes

    ACCEPTED Given that the server is not yet open, it will take a little longer to get the characters up and running in terms of scripts etc. In that time I advise you familiarise yourself with the pre-existing systems we have in place, collaborators, District council, and councillors.
Back
Top