You are completely right I have a hand in the MOPs terrible reputation, but a very SMALL hand mind you, Rabit has done most of the heavy lifting all by himself.
Me and @villeneuve took IC action to dissolve the department back in City 8, and instead of accepting our opposition as roleplay, he...
I’m implore you to elaborate as I personally don’t remember the situation too well, so what I’m going to say may be wrong but:
During an expedition, hosted by pathfinder, rabbits rebel event character, didn’t you shoot her dead in an attempt to assassinate them, just for rabbit to introduce an...
Monika Nemethova
For those who don't know, Monika Nemethova is an EVENT CHARACTER who has persisted on Willard for some time, from Industrial-24, to City 24, to now Dark Interval. Though a lot of this report is surrounding the use of this character, it also goes into detail as to how Rabbit how...
It is an extremely lazy alternative to something which is supposed to be a creative hobby/endeavour. It's not an overdone sob story, it's a spit in the space to anyone who's actually taking the time to create, write, or produce anything meaningful for the server.
People in the MOE work hard to...
We need to ground ourselves in the universe we’ve created. Portal travel was unknown to the combine for a good portion of Half Life 2, if the MOP managed to figure out how it worked, it was be a great inconsistency in the lore at large.
It’s a major personal issue I have with the MOP but not...
Who is saying these projects “didn’t go with the intended story?”
I feel as if a lot of your issues with the MOP, correct me if I’m wrong, are stemming from the factions upper management, as from my perspective and stance on it all, as long as projects aren’t egregiously outrageous, most of...
As far as I'm aware I've never seen the Ministry of Progress get shut down for being "evil" or "edgy", they get shut down for being ICly stupid. Case and point when the Minister herself acted condescending to the City Administrator over a public relay, what precedent does that set for others...
Good
- Interesting idea and flawless atmosphere (complimented by the map)
- Cool map custom made.
- CPs in the event were fun to interact with.
Bad
- Got told to explore IC, got told not to explore OOC
- Cops were put in a very powerful position and were pretty much impossible to defeat (Good...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.