Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    Can the pick up

    Can the pick up
  2. Ekrell

    Vault 127 Day 1 FEEDBACK

    Make the rodless reactor more threatening please I need attention I'm suffering from a lack of self-praise. I need to feel threatening to save my family from being gunned down by crazy security officers. 9/10
  3. Ekrell

    Try to guess which one isn't a rick-roll

    Try to guess which one is safe, just remove the spacing between .com and / :smug: https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=xvFZjo5PgG0 https://www.youtube.com...
  4. Ekrell

    Thoughts on Loyalist RP?

    If anything I feel like a good start would be to host some weekly loyalist parties. Let's say one of the establishments in Triumph/Victory gets turned into a hall that every Friday hosts a loyalist meeting to discuss shit, eat up and interact with citizens that get allowed inside. It won't solve...
  5. Ekrell

    Guys who is Willard's coolest char ?

    Point me character other than Xov who managed to (very legally and totally not by half-OOC means) wipe out 90% of district OTA garrison. There you have it, shrimple.
  6. Ekrell

    Hello Dr Freeman

    Idk I never made one of those for like almost two years so ummm hi 👉👈
  7. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM

    For clarification: Grunts (or anyone else) aren't a part of Facility B-33, they're sent out along with the entire expedition via the teleporter inside City Fifty-Three. Expedition Leaders are a part of the team that worked on building the teleporter inside City Fifty-Three. Only after...
  8. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM

    - THE FUTURE IS NOW! - Amidst the Quarantine Zone of the Forbidden Russian Lands lies an abandoned facility titled B-33. It houses a prototype of what was to be a way more resourceful Combine Teleportation Device. Though the documents and diagrams regarding its structure have been copied...
  9. Ekrell

    RED FOREST FEEDBACK

  10. Ekrell

    DDOS, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!

    DDOS, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!
  11. Ekrell

    I'm not a betting man...but the odds are not good.

    I'm not a betting man...but the odds are not good.
  12. Ekrell

    RED FOREST FEEDBACK

    Loved tormenting people, I couldn't make it to the end but I did get to see the group arriving to the nexus. Especially loved the part where the rubble exploded and a huge horde of zombies started rushing down the group forcing them to leave anyone that was not fast enough behind (rip the caveman).
  13. Ekrell

    We Get Discussion!

    Yeah um so have you ever wondered how many vbucks does Atle and his secret cult earn per month? How many of those go into demonic rituals to preserve the soul of the 5 meter tall anguished headless body that keeps the Willard servers running? Why have I been invited into the "Happy Circle Of Sun...
  14. Ekrell

    OBJECTION!

    OBJECTION!
  15. Ekrell

    remove OTA (real)

    As a proud member of the green frogs lives matter I sign myself under this great proposition.
  16. Ekrell

    FN FAL

    Add rust Flintstone pistol :angrycop:
Back
Top