Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    99999999

    Now draw her giving rations...
  2. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    That accepted wasn't for yours, it's from top to bottom not bottom to top, yours has the denied minimum effort comment
  3. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    Oh yeah I forgot about this one. - DENIED - - DENIED - - DENIED -
  4. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    - FIRST WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - DENIED (Severe lack of funny and companions for intimate intercourse) - - ACCEPTED - - DENIED (I've seen Liam put bigger effort into his suggestions ) - - ACCEPTED (Though it's also shitty, thank you) - - ACCEPTED (Whoever the fuck this is) - - ACCEPTED - -...
  5. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    Yes, Steven and George will be an event characters playable by admins/GMs
  6. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    A reminder to everyone that even though it's an April's Fools event the roles aren't First Come First Serve. If someone beats you in quality (usually just posts a better or funnier shitpost) they will get the role instead and you'll have to re-apply for something else or keep to your real...
  7. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    SHORT STORIES PRESENTS... CREATIVE TEAM PRESENTS... STAFF TEAM PRESENTS??? (I just asked Fedora and Rabit to ping literally everyone :angrycop: ) -- DEEP LORE -- The (Oop, sorry, force of habit) One day a mutiny erupted amidst the advisors, killing all of them except the very best...
  8. Ekrell

    how do you make friends

    Consider the following: https://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse163/20wi/files/lectures/L04/bee-movie.txt
  9. Ekrell

    "EVO" - "ASCENSIONIST" - VAR'XARIS

    Gulanga
  10. Ekrell

    Un-Develop Fatigue

    How about simply transforming it into a system where the debuff only applies when you're wearing a certain type of armor and let's say for 5ish minutes after you take it off? This of course wouldn't apply to standard cop uniforms and factions like OTA but could apply to riot gear/medium kevlar...
  11. Ekrell

    Rank Leader council

    Hi I was a part of 24 council can I get back pretty please (the vote about grill masks for RLs was the most important one) 👉 👈
  12. Ekrell

    https://en.lambdapedia.org/wiki/Hank_Beauregard

    Wikipedia writers on their way to change from *is* to *was* 0.00007 seconds after said person died.
  13. Ekrell

    Letter A MESSAGE FOR CIVIL PROTECTION

    >Crafting >Breakdown >Junk >Oh sweet, one plastic garbage!
  14. Ekrell

    As this person's alt account I can confirm that I am indeed not real.

    As this person's alt account I can confirm that I am indeed not real.
  15. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL - Feedback, DAY 2

    GGs to everyone who participated! Despite the bumpy finale, I think we all had a more or less good time. Keep your eyes peeled for more events in the future!
  16. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL - Feedback Day 1

    Post your thoughts here! Here are some fun facts while we're here: Total Death Count (Number of Boogeymen): Eight Total Death Count (Caused by GMs): One Total Death Count (Caused by Players): Seven :angrycop: Logs found: #1, #3, #5, #7 ??? found: 0/3 Current Day: Four Mental Warfare...
  17. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL

    - FINAL WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED - - CONTENT PACK WILL BE POSTED ON THE PROPER DISCORD CHANNEL - (PM me if you haven't received the role on Short Stories Discord yet) - APPLICATIONS CLOSED -
  18. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL

    - THIRD WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - ACCEPTED (Remember to Roleplay seriously) - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED x2 - - VORTIGAUNT FACTION FILLED - - LAST WAVE OF APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL FRIDAY MORNING - - ONE EXPEDITION LEADER + EXPEDITION MEMBERS LEFT -
  19. Ekrell

    Bug I spawn with random stuff when I log in

    I am pinning myself under this bug report, my character as of late has also began to get random shit every now and again, one 357 bullet, used up filter, stitching kit, makeshift bandage etc.
  20. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL

    - SECOND WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED - Now, I know this is above the Valley Survivors limit, but I couldn't reject one of them seeing how they all applied as a group. - VALLEY SURVIVORS FACTION FILLED - - DISCORD ROLES GIVEN - - APPLICATIONS...
Back
Top