Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    THE PURGATORY

    - CLING TO YOUR FADING MEMORIES - Many believe all to be discoverable, with the ever-accelerating technology, the new great minds, and unfaltering determination - yet try as you might, you shan't know what awaits after the veil of death. Some fear it, some embrace it like a warm blanket - this...
  2. Ekrell

    Igor Matokovich - 'The People's Doctor'

    Ascensionist to the met characters? Long live the technology!
  3. Ekrell

    HERMES: REBUTTAL - FEEDBACK

    You got the GOOD ENDING (REBEL) + the ESCAPE ENDING (Helicopter) Let me know what you did/didn't like! Huge thanks to Astro, Alessio, and Freud (I hope I didn't miss anyone) for their help during the event. Also let me know if you made it out alive or died (and if, then how you died!) I'll make...
  4. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM: REBUTTAL

    - CLOSED! -
  5. Ekrell

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  6. Ekrell

    Notices In Victory, There is Defeat.

    I smell riots :blanky:
  7. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM: REBUTTAL

    - APPROVED - Only five hours remain to join! Remember, in most cases, the simplest of backstories (2-3 sentences) and an expression of interest is enough to join. I don't expect everyone to write an entire essay.
  8. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM: REBUTTAL

    - APPROVED - - APPROVED - - APPROVED? - (I'm going to be honest I didn't understand your story fully but I know you know your way around RP so just make sure you understood the event idea correctly!) - APPROVED+ - (Terminator vibes) - Around 25 hours left for any remaining applicants! -
  9. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM: REBUTTAL

    - APPROVED - - APPROVED FOR SCAVENGER - (You may go with any idea or a similar one but without the previous HERMES knowledge) - APPROVED - - APPROVED - - APPROVED - - APPROVED+ - - APPROVED+ - (I couldn't decide between the two of you for HERMES Survivor so I just increased the limit to...
  10. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM: REBUTTAL

    --- APPLICATIONS ARE RE-OPEN UNTIL SATURDAY 6 PM GMT+2 ---
  11. Ekrell

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Ekrell STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:179035858 Tagline: STORM-97 Reason: Major IRL exams, completely burnt out Estimated Time of Leave: 26/05/2023 Estimated Time of Return: 16/06/2023
  12. Ekrell

    In-Character OFFICIAL COMBINE POLITICAL PARTY

    Gallalung. Gong? Gulanga! ~Trofbsuwofbsijdh'vaisnxvsksgs'var
  13. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM: REBUTTAL

    -ON HOLD- -APPROVED++- -APPROVED- -ON HOLD- -APPROVED- -ON HOLD- The first wave of applications concluded. The last slot for HERMES Survivor was put on hold to give a chance for other people that may be seeking this role, if someone doesn't pass onto the survivor role but still has a valid...
  14. Ekrell

    CFLU - FEEDBACK DAY I

    Love how we separated into groups at the end, each with their own home for the blizzard. Not being able to kill a hunter as a group of vorts with a bullsquid was kinda meh, didn't need to give yourself 10k hp imho. A bit too much running around without a clear objective (I have three braincells...
  15. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM: REBUTTAL

    - WORK TOGETHER, OR DIE TOGETHER - You have lost count of how many days you've spent in the Russian Quarantine Zone. Whether by choice or force, you've fled from the civilization and tried to make ends amidst the infestation and ruins long abandoned by the Combine. Though it wasn't peaceful...
  16. Ekrell

    What do you think of IC weezer jokes ?

    Galanga.
  17. Ekrell

    Notices DOWN WITH THE NEUTRAL ZONE

    Someone has added their two cents into the conversation, by spraying some orange paint nearby with the following message and a makeshift picture: "Told ya' the vorts lost it, those Tyrant fucks almost killed me. How about this, I'll add a little encouragement to the already grand bounty for the...
  18. Ekrell

    Notices DOWN WITH THE NEUTRAL ZONE

    Someone has added their two cents into the conversation, by spraying some orange paint nearby with the following simple message: "That's it, the vorts officially lost it! Did you really have to vandalize our walls though, was that really necessary? Don't count on any discounts after this. -El"
  19. Ekrell

    CFLU - Combine Exclusion Zone - 20

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Ekrell *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179035858 *Discord Name & ID: Ekrell#9249 *Timezone: GMT+2 I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [YES] Is this character from the Main Server : [NO] --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Go'll Val'galak THE WANDERING GUARDIAN...
Back
Top