Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    Remove vortigaunt and promote ota

    Sorry guys as a *sniffs* official mem-memembe-member of t-the administration team w-w-we *sniffs and adjusts his glasses* we have decided t-to void this vortigaunt e-escape n-number #4556 d-due to Mister *sniff* Mister J-John Rebel stumbling and stubbing his t-toe a-approximately *adjusts his...
  2. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM - FEEDBACK

    Post your thoughts, I had like 10 locations that were never explored nor used it got de-railed so fast I'm definitely hosting this again on the same map and idea but with a different execution in the future. I didn't spend 30 hours propping just to give up on this :angrycop:
  3. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM

    ---APPLICATIONS CLOSED---
  4. Ekrell

    Preserved Communications act

    Literally 1984
  5. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM

    ---SECOND WAVE OF APPLICATIONS--- ---APPROVED--- (Both brothers) ---APPROVED FOR STANDARD UNIT--- (PM me your rank RCT-i1) ---APPROVED--- (PM me your rank RCT-i1) ---APPROVED--- Last call for anyone that wants to join, the applications close in roughly six hours. Expedition Leader slot...
  6. Ekrell

    That’s All, Folks!

    Finally, peace at last.
  7. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM

    Yes, anyone prior to this change can be moved to a different role for free. Rank Leader and Expedition Leader still require a new application, however.
  8. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM

    ---SECOND WAVE OF APPLICATIONS--- ---DENIED--- (You left the community, and in turn, won't participate feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) ---APPROVED++--- ---APPROVED--- ---APPROVED+--- - With that, the whitelists for civil protection (except RL) have been lifted. There's still one slot...
  9. Ekrell

    Dr. Breen on why you should stop using the term "universal union"

    Jeez, I've never seen a vort this pissed!
  10. Ekrell

    reduce the agreed perspective

    "Wake up honey it's time to get your daily 9 hours of Willard done!" "Please no more, I'm just a human."
  11. Ekrell

    What is YOUR Willard Speedrun?

    Any % no glitch Speedrun killing 80% of the whole Overwatch Transhuman Arm garrison in the district after snorting antlion cocaine and becoming purple in the middle of the Nexus.
  12. Ekrell

    Gallalung

    Gallalung
  13. Ekrell

    bye

    Broo, who's gonna lead the expedition of HERMES now? (Except the other expedition leader :angrycop:) o7
  14. Ekrell

    I'd explain further why T(2) but spoilers

    I'd explain further why T(2) but spoilers
  15. Ekrell

    Fuck, EZ: Uprising got me on feels on ending T(2)

    Fuck, EZ: Uprising got me on feels on ending T(2)
  16. Ekrell

    Nº 018 - Emergency Rationing Act

    Ever wondered where all that vortigaunt nail chips go?
  17. Ekrell

    Gro'Ha/'Boonie' - One of clouded mind

    9-4-7 The CWU one.
  18. Ekrell

    THE HERMES PROGRAM

    ---FIRST WAVE OF APPLICATIONS--- ---EXPEDITION LEADERS + OSL STILL OPEN TO GIVE CHANCE FOR OTHER APPLICANTS--- ---ON HOLD--- ---APPROVED--- ---ON HOLD--- ---APPROVED--- ---APPROVED--- ---APPROVED--- ---APPROVED--- ---APPROVED+++---
  19. Ekrell

    Official Devblog #32 - The Galunga Update

    What about Grand Collaborators? They don't have shackles nor collar, will they be able to go through forcefields? Edit: Nvm they get CIDs
Back
Top