Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Devistral

    Krah'Aur'Nur PK appeal

  2. Devistral

    PATIENT ZERO

    \\:: Alert, contagious anti-citizen reported in this community. Standby for cremator deployment. ::// Subjects Name: [UNKNOWN] Subjects epithet: Patient Zero Current Status: ANTI-CITIZEN Previous Occupation: Combine Planetary Research Division Previous Status: Collaboration Level Five Verdict...
  3. Devistral

    MCP 1-8-5-8-4

    Not reading allat
  4. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Smaller update, trying to go for a more egotistical approach on my RL considering i have egotism as a weakness but never had an arc with it.
  5. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Updated relations, will be accepting more shortly but rn im gonna try refurbirshing the page a bit as I've unironically reached 10k words on this page.
  6. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Somehow this mf is still alive 800+ hours of character development btw
  7. Devistral

    X (real name: Alexander)

    they said gordon freeman is kill "no"
  8. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Updated mental state with more appropriate song
  9. Devistral

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION FEEDBACK

    I appreciate all the feedback From what I gathered I will conduct another expedition at another time but focus on better explorative and deeper stealth mechanics. I’ll also ensure the narrative is played adequately.
  10. Devistral

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION FEEDBACK

    We DID have scouts come over to check out the sentries but a wallhammers fat beautiful ass stood in the middle of the road. I have learnt that maybe I should dedicate expeditions to one faction only and emphasise on the stealth aspect to make it more enjoyable. It felt like half of the...
  11. Devistral

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION FEEDBACK

    Understandable, thanks for the information. Unfortunately expeditions don't really have a proper story unless it affects the main server directly. Though I could've made a better narrative. I had to change maps with one week left until the exped because the owners of the previous map deleted...
  12. Devistral

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION FEEDBACK

    Thank you all for coming to my first expedition! As you could see it was very combat based and there were a LOT of close calls. What was your favourite part? What did you dislike about the expedition? Any Additional Feedback?
  13. Devistral

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION

  14. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

  15. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    added some extra
  16. Devistral

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION

    Background With the rail-line rebuilt the combine were slowly but surely rebuilding its lost connections. On one fateful day at a checkpoint near the industrial district an unknown anti-citizen force assaults the compound with a decent amount of casualties from both sides. Almost...
Back
Top