Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    Used a polygon generator, restructured the entire thing to triangles, added saturation and generated utilizing a colour scheme
  2. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    New poster I made for the metro arc:
  3. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Added in new entry log and revamped relationships due to in-character MMR.
  4. Devistral

    Fixed Ration timer stuck

    I produced a new CID for him which fixed the credits and coupon issue however his two hour ration timer remains stuck
  5. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Datafile updated: Promotion to i2 HELIX-51 aka Hiros is now my first arch-nemesis
  6. Devistral

    My GMOD poster progression

    I've used another piece of software and created an effect that I really like, I may continue learning to use other effects, here's the poster: And here are the edited versions
  7. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Bro can a rebel pk me already this character biography is about to become a fucking novel.
  8. Devistral

    Shadow Rule - Healing

    This post is about healing mid-combat, I already said that repairing kevlar mid-combat would be realistically impossible Read the complaint before posting a lengthy reply bruh.
  9. Devistral

    Shadow Rule - Healing

    This shadow rule was randomly enforced during an OTA sweep with literally no one aware of it. Although all the warns were negated because of this, the entire OTA playerbase (and I’d imagine the rebels as well) are frankly, pissed. It makes no sense how a player is somehow unable to stop and...
  10. Devistral

    Can I get a cup of atle?

    Can I get a cup of atle?
  11. Devistral

    AGREED PERSPECTIVE

    Oh thank god you used royalty free stock images I was afraid of copyright...
  12. Devistral

    AGREED PERSPECTIVE

    This is what happens when we're not on the server... The staff are trying to silence us...
  13. Devistral

    Hello!

    hi
  14. Devistral

    Dallas Frazier / The Troublemaker / The Chemist

    Jesse, we must cook first, jesse
  15. Devistral

    Dallas Frazier / The Troublemaker / The Chemist

    //: Accessing Database... :// //: Subject Profile Loading... :// Name: Dallas Frazier Age: 28 Education: Chemistry BSc (First Class Honours) Status: Non-Cohesive Loyalty: Disproved Mental Health: Unknown Physical Health: Satisfactory Incident(s): Subjects loyalty disproved during task...
  16. Devistral

    Earl Maxwell-The Old Cop Died.

    Mf really took my idea and just reversed it Speaking of which, best character
  17. Devistral

    Vote For Me!

  18. Devistral

    Red Forest In One Picture

    literally me
  19. Devistral

    VICE-66 / Cameron Maxwell Raynor / The Engineer

    Got charbanned for 4 days lol!!! Updated lore.
Back
Top