Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Rabithunter

    <GASP!>

    <GASP!>
  2. Rabithunter

    the ice cream mans ban appeal - 76561199111013482

    Hello! Thank you for waiting. Your appeal is being accepted, allowing you to rejoin the main server once more when it re-opens this coming Friday.
  3. Rabithunter

    mah birthday

    Happy Birthday Dude! Hope you have a good one :D
  4. Rabithunter

    Six phases that show you've been a victim of a gaslighting

    I reject your realities and substitute my own!
  5. Rabithunter

    How do you celebrate Halloween?

    Step 1: Find a chair and sit down Step 2: Hear the door knock so get up again and approach it Step 3: Open the door to hear the words "Trick or treat!" Step 4: Be miserable and offer the sweet pot that I would gladly munch through myself Step 5: Watch them leave with what I bought, closing the...
  6. Rabithunter

    Under Red Skies

    Steam Name: Rabithunter Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22394854 Discord Name & ID: Rabithunter(OAP) #0948 Character Name: Zhu Yang (珠 杨) Character Role: City Administrator Brief summary of the character: Tyrannical, Sinister, Devious. This woman seeks to run things in her image, fighting against those...
  7. Rabithunter

    Jenifer Maesroe

    Updated Judge-1 colour Added "The chronicles of Judge" story arcs
  8. Rabithunter

    You find a peculiar letter folded on the streets that catch your eye.

    People be on a mission to kill off my characters XD Kira Petrova
  9. Rabithunter

    "BMD Quest" destroys CP-4 & Inconsistent ruling on attacks.

    If this is an issue, I suggest making a forum suggestion to remove those grenades from the crafting menu. As it stands, anyone who gains level 30 in crafting, can make all of the grenades within that list. Essentially, with enough materials the player can make ten frags, ten incendiary's and...
  10. Rabithunter

    "BMD Quest" destroys CP-4 & Inconsistent ruling on attacks.

    For clarification here, and to lay out all the facts for those interested, I ICly organized this over a month ago. The fact that the Aux units now reside there is an unfortunate circumstance. This could not have been foreseen nor planned for at the time I organized it. However, at the time when...
  11. Rabithunter

    EGOCENTRIC

    Director Jenifer Maesroe
Back
Top