Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Rabithunter

    don't look in the closet, so many reasons

    Final thoughts on Maesroe?! Also where is Jackie Osteriecher?!
  2. Rabithunter

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Rabithunter *Steam ID: Errrr... *Discord Name & ID: Rabithunter - Where do I find this? *Timezone: GMT --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N --- Section Three --- *Character Name: Kira Petrova *Brief summary of the character...
  3. Rabithunter

    BUREARCH-DIOCESE | THE CALLAW-AI ADMINISTRATOR

    Maesroe sends her regards
  4. Rabithunter

    Hot Take: Biography Relations

    Personally I think people should be left to be creative in their own ways. Not everyone will like everything in this world, but to stifle peoples creativity can drain/deflate/burn people out. If you see something you don't like, comment constructively or move on. Simples! :D
  5. Rabithunter

    HL2RP Roster

    Added @gammaonvrc as a trial moderator. Welcome to the team! :D
  6. Rabithunter

    Suggestion Expansion of Black Market selling options

    Something interesting for you to consider @Stanford :D
  7. Rabithunter

    HL2RP Roster

    @Krieger + @Garet have both passed their trial phase and are now full moderators! @Mullet is currently on LOA. @Eski and @JustDanny has been removed for inactivity, with the hope of rejoining the team in the future. Be safe my friends and hope to see you come back soon. Thanks you guys, for...
  8. Rabithunter

    Accepted Appeal of Powergaming Warning – Tsunami6566

    Hello Tsunami! Sorry for the waiting time on your appeal. There has been a discussion with the moderation team and it has taken some time to finish. Upon reflection of your warning the majority of the team have changed their minds and decided that they wish for your warning to be removed. With...
  9. Rabithunter

    HL2RP Roster

    Edited the MOP FL position, removing myself as I stepped down and putting medi in my place
  10. Rabithunter

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    By your own admission you are using relays against the rules. I asked for a meeting to be held in character and didnt get one, before you stepped in. Prioritize RP on the server first and foremost, instead of sitting on a discord relay sending messages back and forth. Im not persuing this...
  11. Rabithunter

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    Im going to take a while here to explain my side of the story regarding the MOP, Monika Nemethova and various other complaints in this thread. MOP Regarding the ministry of progress, Cengiz and I put a lot of work and effort into the faction at the beginning of this year, spending a ton of time...
  12. Rabithunter

    HL2RP Roster

    Updated the co-lead potion for MoP as @Medi
  13. Rabithunter

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    For projects no, I like being in character to discuss anything and everything with other factions. There might have been one or two instances where I did inform other factions but those were some time ago. generally my rule of thumb is to keep things on the server, rather than making decision...
  14. Rabithunter

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    The idea was to get you both on for ic interactions, which unfortunately didnt happen. It is what it is and I hope going forwards we can do things differently.
  15. Rabithunter

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    The biggest issue from my side of the fence is how long it takes to get anything running in the MOP. Red tape is in abundance when confronted with the ET leads, as evident when I initially wrote the lore behind the crystals (Blue, Green, Orange and Purple). When I first came up with a story arc...
  16. Rabithunter

    Denied it's been two years...

    Hello Ella, I hope you're doing well and are well overall. Over the last two days staff have been discussing your appeal, giving details on past interactions within the community and your general behavior towards others overall. Firstly I want to say thank you for being honest in this appeal...
  17. Rabithunter

    Jenifer Maesroe

    Added in a new portrait. Many thanks to Boris Grishenko on discord for making it for me
  18. Rabithunter

    Jenifer Maesroe

    Been a while since I updated my Bio. Added a video log entry for....Well, watch and find out!
  19. Rabithunter

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    You never added my Russian! Tis ehh....no good, yis.
  20. Rabithunter

    Ministry of Progress - RADIOACTIVE FRACTURES

    For those on the expo I ran, please take a little bit of time to answer the following questions! Faction Character name What did you enjoy about the event? What didn't you enjoy and why? Do you feel it could have been ran better and why? Was there enough things to do? How do you think it could...
Back
Top