Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. honzajevpoho

    Why is there no Jon glaze?

    No, seriously, ya'll keep glazing sum Edward Epstein (V2 lore), but what about Jon Diddy? (Also native to the V2 lore) I need answers!
  2. honzajevpoho

    Haiiii

    Come to think of it, Ive never introduced myself, oopsie. My name is Honza, and Willard is the first HL2RP server Ive ever joined. My first time here was when we were in City 8, which I enjoyed the most out of the three maps Ive been trough. So far, Ive had a blast playing Willard, nothing much...
  3. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    The time has come for me to finally come clean. I’ve lived a terrible life. My memory clouded by the steam it’s made to keep me sane is finally clearing out, for to improve the future, I must see the past in all it’s good and bad. There were times when I wanted to end it all and finally put my...
Back
Top