Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Killian

    Letter A MESSAGE FOR CIVIL PROTECTION

    The video...
  2. Killian

    OIL FOR OUR CITY

    Character Name: C24:i3.UNION-60 STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:106161903 DISCORD: clockworkkeys Is your character from the Mainserver? Yes. Is your character employed within the CMRU or CWU? No.
  3. Killian

    Did you study?

    Woah woah woah stop snitching
  4. Killian

    Did you study?

    Look ma! I'm on TV!
  5. Killian

    Current State of Rebel RP and why it sucks

    I'm sure but I often don't see you around. How many BMD's are there in total that are active daily or every other day?
  6. Killian

    Current State of Rebel RP and why it sucks

    It's honestly unfortunate that you haven't had the chance to enjoy good rebel RP on this server but, this isn't the case for everyone. Some of my most memorable moments on this server has been hiding out in the sewers and making plans, interacting with others, and overall enjoying what it has to...
  7. Killian

    CP vs Rebel Pick ur side now

    CP vs Rebel Pick ur side now
  8. Killian

    Current State of Rebel RP and why it sucks

    I miss rebel rp. Economy is trashed. Low rebel morale due to characters getting killed off or caught (which is more often than not the players fault). The fact that rebels have been down scaled to junk riffles and pistols while we have a lot of cops with mp5's thatve been able to buy their way...
  9. Killian

    Evelyn Mitchell | The Platonic Derealist

    Some updates. Enjoy
  10. Killian

    Xiao Chen-Ning

    Holy shit
  11. Killian

    In-Character How do I backstory

    I'm going to be completely honest here. There are a few things I do when I start writing backstory information. Of course, this varies but one of the very first things I do is figure out the following: - Gender - Ethnicity - Place of Birth - Name (typically based on their place of birth) -...
  12. Killian

    Another lesson

    He MUST be stopped. We cannot allow this to continue!
  13. Killian

    I love redbull

    I love redbull
  14. Killian

    Going to groceries

    oh grass grows alright
  15. Killian

    Going to groceries

    My brother in christ, that cart is not nicotine
  16. Killian

    Going to groceries

    wtf i no longer want to go on this trip if we can't smoke
  17. Killian

    Martin Francis Lefèvre - C13 MCP

    criminal criminal criminal
  18. Killian

    Our Humanity - Issue #5 - Selection, Not Election

    can someone give me a tl;dr?
  19. Killian

    ROLLER-24 | The Old Guard

    Add Union-60 :)
  20. Killian

    Going to groceries

    I'm going and I'm bringing the snacks
Back
Top