Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Killian

    The Killer

    This is your Crucible.
  2. Killian

    GM Abuse: Ulterior & Killian

    Hi! I'd like to note that the first time we walked back into the sewers entrance behind the Foto and Change unit no one came after us after you turned and went to get another CP down the stairs. I can understand the annoyance from us coming from around the side of the building to inject the...
  3. Killian

    WILLIAM LYNCH | THE PSYCHOPATH

    and here we have yet another bro stealing the format...
  4. Killian

    Fixed Medical Bags are Broken

    Hi! Medical bags are broken and I am unable to place normal bandages, painkillers, and Adrenaline into the container. I understand that normal bandage rolls have never been able to be placed into the bag but, if this could be corrected overall it would be beneficial to my innovatory space...
  5. Killian

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    I'll probably add reasons to these later but, these are people who I've had the most notable interactions within my short time with the server. Each one played their character really well and kept my interest in the server. - Elias Siemens @MarvGaming - XRAY-79 @MelonHeadzzz - XRAY-85 @reece? -...
  6. Killian

    i cant wait

    I stand with the Haussen Front
  7. Killian

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    i am so glad you captured the time out corner
  8. Killian

    Albert Wesker Character Biography

    can u add my character Jill Valentine thx
  9. Killian

    Info THE TWINPINS

    badass
  10. Killian

    ‘York’ | Dead and Gone

    No...
  11. Killian

    :// The Investigator

    Add Evelyn (:
  12. Killian

    Well?

    Well?
  13. Killian

    Well?

    Well?
  14. Killian

    Evelyn Mitchell | The Platonic Derealist

    Absolutely not
  15. Killian

    Industrial Forty Six

    badass
  16. Killian

    Just as I thought

    Just as I thought
  17. Killian

    [ATTACH] Care to comment on this?

    Care to comment on this?
  18. Killian

    Well?

    Well?
  19. Killian

    Evelyn Mitchell | The Platonic Derealist

    Updated: XRAY-79 Vladimir Petrenko Ophelie Latourelle Trevor Dunworth Katherine Ellis Added: VICE-82 Sam/Fella/Heimer/Radiance Greaser Ludwig --- Need more information/interaction w/ Yuri, Rook, and Jane before they're added.
Back
Top