Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. For the past week I was working on a little side-project for fun, and it's finally done: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3432386791
  2. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Another Squadron thing today, albeit small - you can now freeze players in mid-air.
  3. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Yeah, server's closed from Tuesday to Thursday
  4. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Pushed another update to Squadron today, Prop Blacklisting! You can add and remove props to and from the blacklist with ease from multiple areas such as the spawn menu, the context menu, as well as the dedicated props menu, where you can view all blacklisted props and filter through them...
  5. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    I've finally finished a project I've been putting off for a very long time: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3304731696 A night version of the classic City 17 map. I acquired edit permissions from the original devs back in July of 2022, but I kept putting it off as other...
  6. Aspect™

    The Cat Steps Down To Dev

    Thank you for your work and contributions, hope to see you return at some point
  7. Aspect™

    as.kdjsbaesntgeru j

    as.kdjsbaesntgeru j
  8. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    working on a basic hoops thing. looks like shit but this is just dev art rn. functionality first, artpass later
  9. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    YIPPIE NECROPOST!!! So I'm forcing myself to work on other shit to try and break out of the vicious cycle of Hyperfixate on my HL2RP server > Get burnt out > Procrastinate/Slow work to a crawl > Take a break > Repeat. Hopefully, it works. One of the projects I've decided to (re)start is some...
  10. Aspect™

    Lancer 2 City 8 edit (City 8: Definitive Edition)

    Another update is out: Feedback is welcome as always.
  11. Aspect™

    That is not a better pfp

    That is not a better pfp
  12. Aspect™

    [IMG]

  13. Aspect™

    :swan:

    :swan:
  14. Aspect™

    hello

    hello
  15. Aspect™

    Lancer 2 City 8 edit (City 8: Definitive Edition)

    It's on the workshop, here.
  16. Aspect™

    omg haiii!! 🥭🥭🥭

    omg haiii!! 🥭🥭🥭
  17. Aspect™

    Lancer 2 City 8 edit (City 8: Definitive Edition)

    More map shit. I must have an undiagnosed case of masochism with Source at this point.
  18. Aspect™

    Lancer 2 City 8 edit (City 8: Definitive Edition)

    I'm back! Despite Source's best efforts, I managed to push another update through blood, sweat, and tears. God, I hate this fucking engine with a burning passion. Workshop addon will probably be updated tomorrow. As always, feedback is welcome!
  19. Aspect™

    dont spam pls,

    dont spam pls,
  20. Aspect™

    hey

    hey
Back
Top