Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Aspect™

    [ATTACH]

  2. Aspect™

    From WHERE?

    From WHERE?
  3. Aspect™

    fedora

    fedora
  4. Aspect™

    Lancer 2 City 8 edit (City 8: Definitive Edition)

    Minor update, a few small additions/changes here and there: I'm still looking for feedback and improving the map wherever I can, thank you all for the support!
  5. Aspect™

    Lancer 2 City 8 edit (City 8: Definitive Edition)

    Hi. I don't post very often, but I wanted to gather feedback from as many sources as possible, so here I am. For those unaware, I run my own HL2RP server, separate from and non-competing with Willard, and I have made my own edit of City 8 for it. There is a full list of changes on the workshop...
  6. Aspect™

    🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭

    🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭
  7. Aspect™

    oh my god what have I started

    oh my god what have I started
  8. Aspect™

    I see

    I see
  9. Aspect™

    is that you in your pfp

    is that you in your pfp
  10. Aspect™

    the

    the
  11. Aspect™

    Haruto Ito | The Chairman

    this is so sad
  12. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Me when the
  13. Aspect™

    Nice looking TeslaCloud logos

    the ultimate necropost
  14. Aspect™

    The

    The
  15. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Today I added a very simple Spectating System to Squadron; you can easily switch through the available spectating modes with left click.
  16. Aspect™

    Duplicate Language and Radios

    ^ Closed, duplicate.
  17. Aspect™

    Make skybox open for scanners and birds

    There are no plans to edit the map at this time. Also, opening the skybox or making any holes would put a strain on the game as the map will become less optimized, and that is the last thing we need right now. Denied.
Back
Top