Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Jamais Vu

    Doctor Wallace Breen, Person of The Year

  2. Jamais Vu

    Propaganda Poster Creativity Corner

    Current Propaganda by me, keep working! MINISTRY OF ENLIGHTENMENT
  3. Jamais Vu

    Denied New Job Opportunity 2.0

    Kinda late to say, but the Indie game series "Beholder" is fitting for this concept. Really cool
  4. Jamais Vu

    Denied Discord Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: VictorianTheVictorious SteamID: STEAM_0:0:577700614 Name of the Admin you were banned by: I have no Idea How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: I posted a video on the Willard Discord Server, presumably the media channel, that was a bit too racist and...
  5. Jamais Vu

    Thoughts on Fallout TV Show?

    I quiet enjoyed it fr
  6. Jamais Vu

    Wazzup

    Hi : DDDDDDDD
  7. Jamais Vu

    Question: Do you call the Combine Fascist or Communist? Why or Why Not

    Technocratic Dictatorship, maybe?
  8. Jamais Vu

    Map Hopes

    City 9 Would be cool
  9. Jamais Vu

    HL2RP Edits

  10. Jamais Vu

    HL2RP Edits

    Made an edit about HL2 lore
  11. Jamais Vu

    Ban Appeal from Discord 01

    Discord User Name - victorianmapping From who - Unknown
  12. Jamais Vu

    Denied Ban Appeal from Discord

    I got banned from the Willard Discord server. Here's the thing: I posted a video that I thought was funny to a channel. But the video contained racist statements like "rape sandniggers", so I got banned. I've been in the Willard community for 2 days and this was a bit of a whirlwind. Please...
Back
Top