Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    They invented slurs because of people like you.
  2. Divine

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    Absolute muscle memory with pairing you two as cop leads, I’m not gonna lie. Sorry.
  3. Divine

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    There’s nothing an apology will do for me. I already gave up, and abandoned the very idea of playing the event or the post-event. I disconnected myself from the game entirely because people like Nora and Nezoose wouldn’t stop badgering me with some insinuation that I was targeting you, and...
  4. Divine

    Stupid bitches, message me

    Stupid bitches, message me
  5. Divine

    Civil Protection HAZING

  6. Divine

    Disallow /skillroll outside of GM Checks

    A.) Willard players and their known ability to compromise and work with others B.) Willard GMs and their well-regarded status for swift and immediate response times I rest my case
  7. Divine

    Disallow /skillroll outside of GM Checks

    Per the title, do not have players use /skillroll against one another in S2RP, and save it for GM overseen PVE activities or events. No, it isn’t fair or “RPG” to have a +50 modifier against someone doing any particular action. Oh, I’m entering S2RP? Let me quickly tab -> skills to see which of...
  8. Divine

    security

    security
  9. Divine

    What the #### is this, Robert?

    Don’t forget about this
  10. Divine

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    what were the full results!
  11. Divine

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    I was vote #2!
  12. Divine

    I can pull some strings to get your collaborator app denied pretty easily, so WATCH IT Dutchman...

    I can pull some strings to get your collaborator app denied pretty easily, so WATCH IT Dutchman @ItsLiam
  13. Divine

    Accepted Divine's Councilor App: Tim Keyes

    CLC has a "meet the team" section and I like to see my character on a pseudo website
  14. Divine

    not a big fan

    not a big fan
  15. Divine

    Accepted Divine's Councilor App: Tim Keyes

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63629212 Discord User: ._divine. Character Name: Timothy "Tim" Keyes What party is your character part of?: CLC; Combine Labour Co-operative Why should you be a councillor?: I've thoroughly involved myself in the loyalist scene from i24 round one all the way to V2's...
  16. Divine

    What will be V3's magnum opus? Against all odds and conflicts, when working together our...

    What will be V3's magnum opus? Against all odds and conflicts, when working together our management at least know how to put together a banger event
  17. Divine

    Remember Project Venus? I’d like to go back to those times.

    Remember Project Venus? I’d like to go back to those times.
  18. Divine

    V3 Progress

    If the projected mid-2026 V3 release isn’t pushed back, yes. But if it is… it would be really, REALLY funny
  19. Divine

    I should not have spoken.

    I should not have spoken.
  20. Divine

    V3 should have more pieces of French culture if it takes place in France

    V3 should have more pieces of French culture if it takes place in France
Back
Top