Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    TAP-819: Juan Paz

    TAP-819: Juan Paz A rogue officer, A race traitor, A redeemer?
  2. Divine

    [FEEDBACK] Right-of-Way Expo Thread

    I enjoyed the expedition. Most S2K-focused events don't actually provide a challenge for the participants, but this one did. A bit more pre-S2K roleplay, and post-S2K roleplay could have been fun for the rising action and falling action, but it was not advertised like that so I can't complain...
  3. Divine

    Dr. Evelyn Harding

  4. Divine

    Fixed Scenetext already exists?

    Yeah only staff have access to the command now. Dunno why but it’s been like this since i17, soooo…
  5. Divine

    Right-of-Way Expo thread

    Steam name: Divine Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63629212 Character name/nickname: 'Elijah'
  6. Divine

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    Let’s hear Lance's thoughts on ziplines and rappel gear.
  7. Divine

    Accepted More Vortigaunt Voice commands

    So long as they don't add 'iloveyoutoo.mp3' we do NOT need vorts saying that...
  8. Divine

    Implemented Vortigaunt g_ (gesture) animations

    A few years back, human characters all across the board got gesture animations coded in. When holding the 'hands' swep in the scroll bar, there was a chance of a gesture animation playing out of a large variety that Half-Life 2 and its Episodes had in stock already prepped to be used. Here's an...
  9. Divine

    Tunnel Rats Expedition - Feedback Threat

    It was an enjoyable experience for the most part, but I felt there could have been a higher threat level. I absolutely hate HL:A antlions because the armor and hitreg on the legs is terrible, so I would have preferred more HL2 antlions. Maybe even a normal guard as well as a threat. More danger...
  10. Divine

    Resigned

    Resigned
  11. Divine

    Ruins of 24 Part 2 Feedback

    Frankly, I feel it was a bit disorganized. Being trailed by a scanner in the first part got a bit repetitive when I tried to do something unique to distract it and was ignored. I enjoyed the expedition itself, but I would have liked a more detailed objective — I knew about the dagger, but...
  12. Divine

    Ruins of 24 [Part 2] - Rebel Expedition

    Steam Name: Divine Discord: ._divine. Timezone: EST Character Name: Stu'Rihx'Narr (Elijah) Brief Summary of your character: A so-called pacifist vortigaunt who attempts to preach peace and calm, often preferring to stick to farming and growing flowers than combat. Screenshot of your gear you...
Back
Top