Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    V3 Progress

    say one, two, and four
  2. Divine

    V3 Progress

    We are now 1/3 of the way through the year of 2026 without all too much to show for V3, so I present the ultimate question: Which will drop first? GTA 6 or WN V3
  3. Divine

    Accepted The Starboard Policy Worked,

    The starboard is fun to put effort-filled creations, or silly source shenanigans on a pedestal, but the server's been down so not much content can really be found for it. Dunno what current starboard requirement is, but five stars sounds reasonable. Seems way to serious for something not that...
  4. Divine

    Not a big fan of Scottish or Irish characters because they're shitposts more often than not. No...

    Not a big fan of Scottish or Irish characters because they're shitposts more often than not. No, modern Irish people don't speak Gaelic you medieval alcoholic larper.
  5. Divine

    What's the episode where benignhostility is drawn and quartered

    What's the episode where benignhostility is drawn and quartered
  6. Divine

    Implemented 'BACKUP' Civil Protection voiceline

    Ok but did they ever do this
  7. Divine

    Willard. Needs. Disco.

    No it’s a disco reference
  8. Divine

    Willard. Needs. Disco.

    Title. We need disco. Disco music, NOW. I want to rave on the dance floor with a sick mustache while yelling about my characters past as a firefighter before the war. He wasn’t a firefighter but he lies about it because it makes him sound brave. He was an exterminator. For bedbugs.
  9. Divine

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    Doctor, to Director, to Outcast, to Vice Administrator, to Ex-Con, to Rebel, to a survivor.
  10. Divine

    willard stuff

    I don’t think they used any of my works
  11. Divine

    willard stuff

    Thank you! I don’t think any of my work can top my portrait of @Dej with the blue light on the left and the reddish fog and rain
  12. Divine

    willard stuff

    I actually don't know if I ever posted my stuff on the forums but I've posted on the discord before, might just be a duplicate, but I saw the character showcase by rabit that had a few player-made things and remembered my own stuff
  13. Divine

    the newspaper made by @Kappatalist isn't even good he's doodoofart

    the newspaper made by @Kappatalist isn't even good he's doodoofart
  14. Divine

    Did you study?

    Above the Israel shadow state, there is Turkey; Turkey above all.
  15. Divine

    Stop. Just closing tickets :(

    They're not even a GM or involved with the staff team, they don't rep my colors, why are they dismissing tickets and talkin' to players like that... #EventTeam #HeadcrabFaction #PoorCommunication
  16. Divine

    Stop. Just closing tickets :(

    @Hayden did this to be in the Beijing Megaevent and it RUINED the whole thing for me to see indifferent and disinterested staff day one. Don’t apply if you’re evil and can’t say a few words before you atomize my ticket…
  17. Divine

    If "our complaints were heard" I feel like there wouldn’t be 500 complaint threads within the...

    If "our complaints were heard" I feel like there wouldn’t be 500 complaint threads within the last annual quarter alone
  18. Divine

    Notices DISSERTATIONS FROM A DISSIDENT-APPARENT

    They completely skipped over the interval of months between Bloke and Callaway. Poor credibility!
  19. Divine

    Gatekeeping an uprising

    I believe it goes without saying that today's uprising event was not even heard of by most until it was already underway or concluded. There was no planning, there was no announcement, there was no time posted or ping given. There was a single ping in the rebel intranet with a vague message...
Back
Top