Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    Loyalist Anti-Biotic Group

    All it takes is one mouse click…
  2. Divine

    Bug Cup of Spiced Tea turns into Cup of Citrus Tea

    I meant to say “thanks”
  3. Divine

    Bug Cup of Spiced Tea turns into Cup of Citrus Tea

    Title. Cooking recipe for Cup of Spiced Tea (Tea, Dried Spices) turns into Cup of Citrus tea. Yes, I double checked.
  4. Divine

    Loyalist Anti-Biotic Group

    Like, the medicine?
  5. Divine

    Notices THE TRUTH UNION

    The Galactic Bank
  6. Divine

    Section 7) 2.0) Server Stability & Gameplay //// Complaint/Suggestion

    Using client side props for most things is a much preferable approach, because when edicts drop to 700 and below things start fucking black hole'ing, and apparently it was already near that point. Not sure where the budgets going, but unless it’s containers or chairs, best to client side.
  7. Divine

    What scripts / items / mechanics would you say got (directly or indirectly) nerfed the most?

    Drugs were nerfed once, then nerfed a second time because of a very specific player who abused them. I still remember the fight in C8…
  8. Divine

    AP

    It originally wasn’t until I got pissed off from me or people I was RPing with, being booted off mid-interaction… That being said the server implemented AP sometime during or after Terminal 6 to my knowledge, and it greatly helped retention and activity. Removing it would benefit a few, but it...
  9. Divine

    The S2K Disaster

    I think this can be closed.
  10. Divine

    I work with a Turkish fellow

    I work with a Turkish fellow
  11. Divine

    CivPro PK Update

    It was pretty easy if you had a lot of spare time, and didn’t meet Mr. Ordinal and his team.
  12. Divine

    I made some spaghetti alla puttanesca, it was pretty good. I wish I had someone to share it...

    I made some spaghetti alla puttanesca, it was pretty good. I wish I had someone to share it with, because I made a pretty big batch! I wonder what I should make next
  13. Divine

    Nataliya Sokolova | The Caretaker

    The what.
  14. Divine

    CivPro PK Update

    I used to be against letting freed vortigaunts stay as freed before I was vort lead, but when I got there I just let them keep their role unless they were explicitly captured and not killed. Biotic RP is dogass, and it’s not a good way to keep up faction retention.
  15. Divine

    THE ENLIGHTENED REVOLUTION

    Alright, you’ve graduated to manifestos, this is a step in the right direction I didn’t actually read it but the appearance makes my brain go "woah"
  16. Divine

    CivPro PK Update

    Not really… We like to look at ourselves as improving or falling, but we’ve always sort of been tidally locked. The quality hasn’t changed — there’s a few really good, and a few really bad, and the many many neutrals in between waiting to be radicalized (to good or bad roleplay). It’s not what...
  17. Divine

    the supreme court just ruled that all shotcops are retroactive pks because they're ambushes

    the supreme court just ruled that all shotcops are retroactive pks because they're ambushes
  18. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    I don’t even know Sachimii, they were banned before I was at all involved in "the scoop". Somebody can do something right one day, then wrong the next. I spoke horribly about Neonity when I thought they were in the wrong on something, and I defended their statements when I thought they were in...
  19. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    Major pushback from the whopping majority of the Server Council, the supposed "advisory group" for the future of the server. I guess we can throw that out the window when our friends are the ones being voted "no". We did not need to make a decision within five days of applications being made...
Back
Top