Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    Willard is not a job to me, so I should not have to put in extra effort to make it enjoyable for myself. I did not threaten to leave, I just left.
  2. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    I will say that you are right: This is not real life. This is not a job, which is why I can remove myself if I feel uncomfortable. Is that not the adult thing to do? I do not need to speak to Human Resources, I can just leave instead of working with someone who thinks I should burn in hell. I...
  3. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    I would also like to add that the masses congregating to shitpost on this instead of making actual arguments is yet another point to take note of. These are staff, server leadership from our sister server acting with impunity because they know nothing will come of it. I would expect the...
  4. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    If you were part of the server for the better half of the last two years, you would know that I filed complaints and BEGGED for action against multiple of the people you listed. I have turned my back on some of these people several times, because I thought what they were doing was wrong or...
  5. Divine

    The S2K Disaster

    I’m not attacking you, I’m adding emphasis. You weren’t even the one who asked the question… it was boots… whom I am (or was? I don’t know if we still are) friends with
  6. Divine

    The S2K Disaster

    I’m not calling the thread itself dumb, because you have a point of view; your voice should be heard. Though, you even say it yourself, "a proper interpretation"? We need not rely on the thoughts of one person to determine an outcome. He had zero context for the situation at hand, and his word...
  7. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    Hello all, I’ll try to be brief and concise. But also, if anyone wishes to speak to me anonymously for me to speak by proxy on this thread — send a friend request and DM me at: ._divine. The Brief & Concise Edition: Rad-X has manipulated people and feigned ignorance or otherwise for far too...
  8. Divine

    hello :)

  9. Divine

    'Mechanic'

    This is a travesty. Goodbye NCR Ranger J. McHammond…
  10. Divine

    Hero Rule #712: Heroes do not employ the use of nepotism in their decisions.

    Hero Rule #712: Heroes do not employ the use of nepotism in their decisions.
  11. Divine

    The S2K Disaster

    This hardly matters now because I’m leaving, but I will again state I believe: - I, as the (ex-)GM, am not in the wrong for how I carried out the engagement. - Taliazure is not in the wrong because she only followed through with what I did as a GM, so her involvement is moot. Taking Robert’s...
  12. Divine

    cat_meow.txt

    a true cat knows not to indulge the deluded…
  13. Divine

    HL2RP Roster

    Divine (hey, that’s me!) resigns from Moderation Lead, leaving @Cengiz as the sole Moderation Lead for now. Those who know…
  14. Divine

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    Though we appreciate those who provided statements and whatever evidence pushed forward, we still do not condone the unnecessary hate comments and swaying of the topic. Someone has already been permanently banned for it, and we won't hesitate to nuke others who act like this. Stick to calm...
  15. Divine

    'Zero' - Event Rebel

    If I speak to this character, it will go like this /me sniffles. "You sound goofy." /me runs off. Then I will die trying to shotcop to steal filters.
  16. Divine

    CALLAWAY'S FORUM #003

    Oh my God, he has a fucking blog
  17. Divine

    MY W1LARD ST0FF APP

    the FUCK is that doing there?
  18. Divine

    'Mechanic'

    The fallen grease monkey.
  19. Divine

    Operation: Duney Depot [3-DAY EXPO]

    Steam name: Divine Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63629212 Discord: ._divine. Character Name?: Maria Rojas Character Faction?: CWU Loyalty Status? (if applicable): Standard (Underclass, Standard, Supporter, Collaborator+) [Optional] Brief summary on why you want to attend: "…The economy in City 24 is...
  20. Divine

    HL2RP Roster

    @Marco resigned from moderator.
Back
Top