Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    Accepted Triple duplicate warn

    No discussion needed, I'll remove the duplicates. ACCEPTED!
  2. Divine

    Suggestion [DISCUSSION] Willard Weapon Base

    Pretty sure there's custom HL:A civpro hand models on some pack somewhere, if you want to join me on a heist. I got a balaclava with your name on it!
  3. Divine

    he ain't do nuffin', these accusations are false, we'll be suing the city

    he ain't do nuffin', these accusations are false, we'll be suing the city
  4. Divine

    Denied The re-adding of OSITR into server files

    hey buddy. shut up.
  5. Divine

    furry rebel returns in 3 weeks

    furry rebel returns in 3 weeks
  6. Divine

    Un-resigned

    Un-resigned
  7. Divine

    Dude!!!

    Dude!!!
  8. Divine

    A City of Hollow Steel

    Steam Name: Divine Discord Name: ._divine. Are you in the Underground Discord?: Yes Character Name: Henry Lincoln-Donovan Are you affiliated with a group, and if so which one?: No Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list of the items: - T1 armor - Gas Mask - Crowbar...
  9. Divine

    OTA-Level Cops

    Spikewall is OTA, and therefore has 150 HP atop the 75 armor. 225 health pool, which is only three vortigaunt beams and can easily be depleted by incendiaries and good focused fire from pistols/SMGs. I was going to say "150 HP is better", but I'm not gonna lie the SPK should get 100 armor LOL...
  10. Divine

    OTA-Level Cops

    Although I would like to offer a suggestion to balance this out, I don’t have one. Balancing cops around mid-tier rebels is probably the safest route; while we don’t want the high-tier rebels to be unkillable, we also cannot make the cops impossible to take down. But we also can’t neuter cops...
  11. Divine

    OTA-Level Cops

    Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me.
  12. Divine

    OTA-Level Cops

    No. A buff has been confirmed across the uniforms. Functionary: 50 Riot Functionary: 75 Command: 75 Riot Command: 100 Rank Leader: 100 Captain: 100
  13. Divine

    OTA-Level Cops

    I want to reiterate and say again: I do not believe the buff of command unit armor is unjustified - command units DESERVE the standard armor buff. 75 armor for i2-i1 passively is a good thing, it is the riot command armor (and RL/CpT armor) I disagree with. I do not want the Partisans or any...
  14. Divine

    OTA-Level Cops

    Imagine if you will, you're sitting idle on Triumph street, enjoying a bagel on a bench. You sit yourself up, and trot off into the slums. You're enjoying that bagel as you walk around looking for trash to scavenge; the typical slummer on the hunt for goodies. All of a sudden, you hear some...
  15. Divine

    no @Lost Coast Chanties I don't even have my cop's name ready yet.

    no @Lost Coast Chanties I don't even have my cop's name ready yet.
  16. Divine

    Dr. Evelyn Harding

    Add Sabina and put him under "Enemy" it’s only realistic.
  17. Divine

    TAP-819: Juan Paz

    I guess he did come for me, and never made any promises to kill me when he arrived - so no lie occurred!
  18. Divine

    when

    Tomorrow. Be there.
  19. Divine

    TAP-819: Juan Paz

    You are forced to live in Siberia as a punishment for being such a dislikable person.
Back
Top