Well uh- I dunno what to say really. Sure I was Denver born and bred, went to Boulder University just your average, run of the mill gal destined for a quiet life, y'know? I didn't wanna be some average Joe Schmoe however, dealing with the rat race of an office block and cubicles, nah- Wasn't my...
Prior to the update, it was a common usage to use crafting workbenches as a semi-permanent alternative within bases and the like for toolkits to avoid having to spend resources and the like. On V3 however some crafts require both toolkit and a workbench whilst both are functionally the same...
Day 1 of the beta event and we already got players trying to speed run Mutually Assured Destruction because they can't go .2 seconds without shooting someone as their dopamine receptors are fried from all the action they're used to in Deep Gaming
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.