Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cjtn10

    A Modern Jeanne d'Arc - J. S. Jouhad

    Add in that Ukrainian
  2. Cjtn10

    Ballad of New Vegas (F:NV SS Concept)

    Very nice. But when're we getting the extended Fallout: The Frontier event?
  3. Cjtn10

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    Final Update + Graveyard please
  4. Cjtn10

    Did you study?

  5. Cjtn10

    don't look in the closet, so many reasons

    Putting a fent reactor in Soltermann to resurrect him as we speak, you ain't safe blackmarked headass motherfucker
  6. Cjtn10

    don't look in the closet, so many reasons

    This woman sold me and @Gun_O fent in I-46
  7. Cjtn10

    Ludwig Jäger

    Add my character
  8. Cjtn10

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Add my characters
  9. Cjtn10

    something something evildoer

    Y'should add that Ukrainian unit who fucked off when it was confirmed to be joever
  10. Cjtn10

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    I told you I was going to do something Part 1 of the final updates Updated: Juniper Stenhouse - @nora Uwe Schulz - @Leko Emiyo Marcum - @RedHotGinger Tzu - @Madpro187 Eleanor Marchand - @Felix Aurelio Segreto - @0xNiklas
  11. Cjtn10

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: cjtn10 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65155396 *Discord Name & ID: cjtn10 STEAM_0:0:65155396 *Timezone: GMT --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N --- Section Three --- *Character Name: Stephanie Roberts | Nataliya Sokolova (Applying for both...
  12. Cjtn10

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    Yeah I might do something or I might not, need to ponder my orb a little
  13. Cjtn10

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    When one half of the attackers say that this PK was sloppy and not thought through and even advocating forms an NLR cause of it, think it might be wise to just hang up the character and go back to impulse little man. Regardless of what happened, Marco was in the midst of typing as clearly shown...
  14. Cjtn10

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Staff approving shoddy PKs because "Oh they asked if they could do it"? Seems legitimate, not to mention. I find this very funny that after some minor OOC confusion over one of my characters I was DM'd over a PK request that I would've been permitted to file which boiled down to a similar...
  15. Cjtn10

    Bug Cloning from being shitfaced

    Not sure what's causing this or if it's because I left and got on the char whilst drunk. But I've fallen over twice as part of the drunkenness. But before I flagged off I was falling over normally, now when I've fallen over a ragdoll of my character appears with myself having not fallen over...
  16. Cjtn10

    Nataliya Sokolova | The Caretaker

    One of many final updates coming soon Added: @Leko - Uwe Schulz Updated: Theme @Marco - The Precarious Trimarete The Caretaker Soon: More rogue cops Rebels That one dude with the funny purple stone 'Close' 'Friends'
  17. Cjtn10

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Update fives and add Stephanie if you've met her
Back
Top