Discord Username: cjtn10
Steam Username: cjtn10
Desired Role: Civpro i2
Tagline: VICE-363
What whitelist do you have that allows you to apply for this?: (cwu, cp, etc.) CMU/CivPro
Oh boy, I hope I didn't have to get into this fray but I'm me and I'm kind of dumb.
I will be touching onto the Sushi point only due to me lacking the insight and knowledge on the other points that have been made alongside having worked with Sushi as faction administration within the Civil...
'Ms. Roberts. We finally meet. I'm so exhilarated that you gracefully took up our offer.'
' I hope you'll enjoy... Our stay with us. Your office is on the right, your colleagues, yes? They've already settled in.'
' We expect astounding results, Ms. Roberts.'
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.